Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Farmer Burns

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Farmer Burns Login/Join

Novice
posted   Report This Post  
Whats up? Are you Refereeing this year? How is the school year going? How are Blue Devils doing? Put some stuff on here! I am at my sons in Wisconsin! Happy New Year!
Rookie
Picture of Farmer Burns
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Merry X-Mas Munster! School is going well, the Blue Devils are young and improving. The Walmart loss cost us several recruits, however. Before the deal fell through, we had 2 commitments from Oklahoma, 2 from Ohio and 1 from Utah! Multiple state titles were a guarantee had this mega deal succeeded. I guess we'll have to do it the old fashioned way and uurn' it! Have a great time in Badger land, I have to cook the Prime Rib.

Disclaimer-(No animals were armed in this reply to my old wrestling coach, nor were any implications made toward any other wrestling programs in the State of Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ohio or Utah!)

"The great secret of becoming a superior athlete lies in attention to the LITTLE THINGS. Therefore do not consider any part of our instruction too simple to deserve your closest attention and enthusiastic study and practices" Farmer Burns -1913
Junior High
Picture of Cyclone
PRIME RIB!!!!!

SOMEONE MAKES 2 MUCH MONEY. HAHAHA
MERRY X-MAS
Rookie
Picture of Munnster
Hey Farmer Burns,
The other Munnster is now in the house. Hope you and yours had a merry x-mas. Not too much Prime Rib. Good luck to those Blue Devils. I will try to stay up with the stats. Happy New Year.