Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Assistant coach needed

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Assistant coach needed Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Norfolk Catholic is looking for an assistant junior high wrestling coach with possible high school duties available as well for next season. This is a paid position. If interested please email me at jasonkonicek@ncknights.org
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Jason,

I know of a guy that is now living in Norfolk who was a state champion and I believe an All-American at UNK. He works with a dad of former Norfolk Catholic students. But I don't know if he would be interested or not!hehe

He is also on this website quite a bit!
Rookie
One of our current wrestlers has a parent who works with him as well, unfortunately he is not able to fit coaching in with his work schedule. Thanks for the heads up though.
Rookie
I know a guy who would be available to help out with the wrestling program on a daily basis and is interested but is wondering if there would be a job position open in either junior or senior high school.
Rookie
Send me an email or have him send me an email and I'll get some more info to you.
Rookie
Bump
Rookie
Bump
Rookie
Bump