Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Saddam bagged in Baghdad

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Saddam bagged in Baghdad Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Report This Post  
Great, GREAT news this morning about the capture of Saddam Hussein. This is wonderful news and hopefully will mean a deceleration of problems in Iraq and the eventual return of our loved ones fighting overseas.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
That was a long time in coming; but GREAT!
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Bulldog
This is big time news. Our troops won't be coming home anytime soon, however maybe some of the senseless violence will stop and our troops will be out of harms way a little bit.
<Fan4Life>
posted   Report This Post  
Last years state tournament was a bitter sweet event for me, although Matt won, Dan was not able to be with us cause he was in Saudi. I'm thrilled with this news since Dan is scheduled to go back over May 2004. Hopefully that region will be settled down and our efforts can truly be "peace keeping." Thanks to all the soldiers and heros who are protecting our freedom and fighting against the terrorism that is directed at us and our way of life. I know this is a wrestling site, but this brings the reality of life and wrestling into perspective. What ours sons do on the mat is wonderful and I love watching them, what our sons do in life is far more important. Thank you Dan and all the other Sons who fight for me!!!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
And I believe his unit was supposed to be going back around the holidays again, this time to Baghdad. Waking up to this news was one of the better Christmas presents I think we all could have had, especially those of us with loved ones serving overseas.

Of course, the Democrats are going to spin this in a desperate attempt to save face on the whole deal. The bottom line is that Dean, Kerry, and the rest of those jerks were DEAD FREAKING WRONG about Iraq and they have absolutely no credibility to serve in the highest office in the land.

By nature I'm an independent politically, but after this situation I'm for Bush all the way in 2004.