posted   Report This Post  
NO Vincentini!!!!!

"Show me a man that is thoroughly satisfied and I'll show you a failure."
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
UNO's getting their butts kicked
Novice
Kudos to the UNO athletic department for setting up website to watch the dual. Nice to hear last nights dual on UCO's site and even better to watch this one on UNO's site. Would be nice to see this sort of thing on UNK's website at some point in the near future. Not quite sure of logistics, but these three duals have become extremely competitive, entertaining, and extremely nationally significant. This is the second time out of the last three that UNO, UCO, and UNK are all ranked in the top three when UCO has come to Nebraska. I think it would be nice to see NPTV cover all three duals.

With all of the (legitimate) talk of poor officiating on Huskermat lately I think this dual was extremely well officiated and am looking forward to more of the same tomorrow.

Well commentated as always by RJ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Aaron Dalton,
Rookie
Picture of Loper
I agree, how does he not remember that match!!! It was great.

"Show me a man that is thoroughly satisfied and I'll show you a failure."

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
btw, tonight's dual was broadcast on NET2, as will be tomorrow night's dual

Rookie
Aaron Dalton

First of all, I'm not sure what you mean about forgetting who was in the finals at Div II heavyweight. I was at the match and am well aware of who wrestled. If I made a mistake during a broadcast, I'll bet it won't be the last time.

Second, although I'm a heavyweight now I'm disappointed that you forgot/didn't know I was never a heavy. Minor complaint.
Novice
RJ

You made a comment during the heavyweight match that Leadingfox beat Tervel last year at nationals, which happened two years ago.

I regrette bringing it up, and humbly appologize. I noticed notes at the end of posts about people editing thier posts, if I knew how they did that I would have on that one.

I'm a heavyweight now too (lol) and also appologize for my neglegence. I think you do a great job (much greater than I could ever do) and wrestling fans are lucky to have you doing it.

Again, a post in the momment, and I appologize.
Rookie
Aaron

The little eraser in the upper right corner of your posts lets you edit.

Coach Meyer
Rookie
Aaron:

Thanks for the props. Your correct Leading Fox beat Tervel in the 5th place match 2 years, and he beat tervel in a dual last year. If I said he beat him at Nationals I did mean two years ago. Sometimes when your throwing out stats they get mixed up. I just try to do the best I can and give as much info as I can on both wrestlers.
Rookie
Is the Dual with UNK and UNO archived anywhere? I only got to see the last couple of matches on Saturday, though ellenberger's pin was enough at the time.
Novice
RJ...you do a good job. It is amazing a guy with a mug like yours is meant for radio! How do do they let you on TV?

Keep up the good work!
Rookie
Aaron Please spellcheck
Thanks
Adam