Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Bridgeford vs Perkins?

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Bridgeford vs Perkins? Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
What happened today at the Burke Tournament? Plus, does anyone have any feedback for todays action, with scores?
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Om. Burke Invitational
• Team scoring: Millard South 295, Om. North 172.5, Harlan, Iowa 148.5, Bellevue East 121, Norfolk 116, Om. Burke 115.5, Papillion-La Vista South 103, Ralston 86.5, Om. South 44, Olathe Northwest 33.5, Om. Northwest 28.5, Om. Benson 3.
• Championship round: 103 pounds: Zach Fronce, Ralston, def. Cody Green, P-LVS. 112: Clayden McKim, MS, def. Ty Martin, Om. N. 119: Josh Novak, MS, def. Anthony Hough, Harlan. 125: Alex Bridgeford, Burke, def. RaVaughn Perkins, Om. N. 130: Dan Pedersen, MS, def. Dion Tyler, Om. N. 135: Barry McEwin, Om. N, def. Nick Meneely, MS. 140: Shane Krim, BE, def. Kyle Conley, MS. 145: Tyler Murtaugh, Harlan, def. Derek Schave, MS. 152: DaVaughn Perkins, Om. N, def. Greg Garcia, MS. 160: Nate Stender, MS, def. Mike Kruse, Harlan. 171: Derek Sandel, Ralston, def. Morgan Denson, MS. 189: Mitch Brown, MS, def. Chris Mack, Burke. 215: Ronald Coleman, Om. N, def. Trever Spudich, MS. 285: Nick Wilcox, OS, def. Zac Christo, MS.
Rookie
I thought it was a great tourney with a lot of good wrestling action

Perkins vs. Bridgeford(Part II) was won by Bridgeford by a score of 3 to 1 but i think Ravaughn should have gotten a takedown at the end of the match but it wasnt given to him, he had bridgeford on his back before time expired and should have got his points but didnt. perkins was pretty heated after the match

the 119 match was intense between the harlan kid and novak there was non stop action i believe novak won by a score of 11-8
the harlan kid beat mckinney like 11-9 in the semis

overall the tourney was good harlan had some very tough wrestlers and olathe only brought up three but they were pretty good and hopefully both teams will decide the make the trip again
Rookie
AIM: Online Status For lildragonzfu
bridgeford vs. perkins score ended very close 3-2 i believe with bridgeford winning many people think that perkins was cheated in the end with a close call bridgeford was on his back for a quick moment then he roled through before actual control was made and then it ended with many angry people................but in my opinion perkins did not have control of bridgeford.........i personaly know bridgeford because i've been wrestling on his team for over ten years tan years and i also know perkins very well i wrestled with him in a the exploredories summer program one year and knew him from club tournaments many years before and after that and i still believe that bridgeford the match was fairly called with bridgeford winning in the end
Rookie
I was there, theywere in a Scramble, the Official anticipated the Call...and waived it off, CORRECTLY. Bridgeford indeed Won fair and square.