Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    NSWCA A & D Ratings 12-8-10

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NSWCA A & D Ratings 12-8-10 Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Now up on their website.

Didn't want this to get lost in the "pre-season ratings thread so I thought I would start a new thread.

Just a thought. I feel that if they are going to continue to have all 4 classes listed on the same page, it would be helpful if the date of release was also listed next to each class. That way everyone knows just how recent the ratings are. Anybody else?

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Junior High
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I think the NSWCA has done a great job restructuring things and getting stuff done.

Relentless
Novice
The more coaches that join, the stronger this association will be. I am guilty of not joining in the past, but I made sure to join this year. We need to lobby every coach in the state to join.
Junior Varsity
I agree. I've been a member for years and at times wondered why as it didn't seem as it was beneficial, but now you can see things being done. Hats off to those involved in changing things for the better and moving not only the organization forward, but also the sport of wrestling in Nebraska forward. The more people that are involved, the stronger the voice will be.
Novice
130 looks like a really good weight to watch this year in class A, 140 and 145 could be tough as well. Will any of these matchups with GI happen prior to state?

1. A. Reidy – GI
2. J. Green – Prep
3. K. Jones – North
4. J. McWilliams – Burke
5. J. Oertle – Kearney
6. C. Austin – Norfolk

GI, Prep and Kearney are at the East West Duals. GI, Omaha North, Kearney and Norfolk are at the Flatwater Fracas. GI, Kearney and Norfolk are in the same District.

1. B. Fructhl – GI
2. T. Galloway – Central
3. M. Morales – PLVS
4. R. Holt – North
5. T. Fleming – Millard West
6. P. Lauterbach – Bell. West

GI, PLVS, North and Millard West are at the Fracas. GI and Bell. West are in the same District

1. M. Boldan – GI
2. N. Schroeder – Westside
3. J. Fenton – Millard South
4. B. Minchow – Lincoln Pius
5. J. Taylor – Lincoln East
6. H. Winkler – Millard West

GI and Lincoln East are at the East West Duals. GI and Millard West are at the Fracas. GI and Millard South are in the same district.

East West the teams will match up who knows about individuals. At the Fracas, it will depend on the seeding and pools to determine if 2 particular teams meet up then again, who knows about individuals. But the possibility exists!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Red Rocker,

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER