Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    How can Huskermat be improved?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
How can Huskermat be improved? Login/Join

Novice
posted   Report This Post  
If we could support Ross and make a few suggestions to improve the site...what would you like to see?

How much would you be willing to pay to add these features?

I would like to see a results page!

I would like to see a team page for each school with Bios, schedule, coaches, picutres of kids, etc.

I would pay $50-75 a year if we could add these features!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We already have a results page on NWI that includes all duals, triangulars and tournaments, and the capability to add school-by-school bios if we could get every coach contributing to the cause.

Now if we could somehow keep anonymous posters from launching personal attacks without fear of being held responsible for their actions, that would be a feature well worth the price of admission.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
"""Troll Alert"""

hawk

World Champion
Picture of NWI
I concur...

Novice
I am not trolling...but of course I would expect you to say nothing positive Mike! I was talking about ways to improve Huskermat...I know you have a web site...I choose not to donate to your cause. I do like what Ross has done and would love for him to add the above options! Then we would have one source that we could go to! Until you start to produce quality articles that are on time...I will continue to support Huskermat and not NWI...sorry!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Wrasslin...you have long since lost your credibility within the confines of this website, so whatever you have to say about me, my website or anything else is of no value. Your sole purpose on this board is to troll around and find ways to harrass and ridicule anybody and everybody, giving you the "troll" moniker that you so richly deserve.

And I am pretty certain I speak for the majority in this case.

Now go back under your bridge...troll.

Aht...

Rookie
You know as much as I don't agree with Wrasslin all that much, I have to say you(NWI) have been just as bad lately about being negative. He suggests something to Huskermat which really has nothing to do with you, he didn't in anyway make a negative towards you , and you job all down his throat. You claim to be someone who takes the high road but you really have been just as bad as he has. Which he really hasn't been that bad lately.

I do believe that Wrasslin has some great points and I for one hope more people give him a second chance.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
B.S. -- if you look at Wrasslin's track record, the vast majority of his posts have been negative in manner, directly or indirectly attacking me and others on this board, from the director of this board to a number of other individuals who are actually working toward -- and not making spineless, anonymous attacks about -- improving the sport of wrestling in Nebraska (Click on his name and you can read his inventory of garbage if you'd like).

This thread is a backward attempt at continuing this trend under the disguise of "improving" the sport in some way, shape or form. My initial response stated the facts on what is now offered and what is available, as well as a legitimate suggestion for improving Huksermat itself. Note that he did not target the individual who called out the troll in the first place.

Wrasslin's track record speaks for itself. Why he is allowed to continue posting here without fear of retribution or responsibility defies all logic and, quite frankly, I'm through dealing with the jerk on this board and will now consider other alternatives to dealing with this troll.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NWI,

Novice
One thing that would improve this web site greatly is if NWI would quit posting all his personal crap on here. I could give a crap about your personal problems, we all have our own. What your problems are doesn't have anything to do with the sport of wrestling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: guest22,
Rookie
Thank you guest22, but now you open yourself up to be criticized by NWI.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
troll

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TK,

Rookie
NWI-as far as the negative attacks I believe you are ALMOST as bad as wrasslin. I have read most the post on this board as I work an office job and I am bored most of the day. But, on a serious note, you want people to forgive you for basically not doing your job last year and still getting there money but you don't want to forgive him and burry the hatch per se. It almost seems you want to live by a double standard to me.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
troll

Novice
Picture of Kalhoun
That was my thought when I finally subscribed to NWI... being able to have a place that will reliably have results is worth the money. Not to mention the (free) State coverage. That's great for somebody out of state, but likes to keep tabs on his old team/conference and district.
Rookie
It seems as though I have ruffled the feathers of TK, that was not my intent. I only stated my opinion and you come firing at me sarcasticly. I never said or implied that I could run this site better. In fact I know that I could not. I think HB does an excellent service for us. I love to read about Nebraska WRESTLING.
But I will stick to me response, the topic was "How can Huskermat be improved" and I gave my honest opinion, I am sorry if it was not yours.
My name is Joe Arlt and I think I know a little about the sport of wrestling.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
troll

Rookie
I would have to agree with Discoverer Wrasslin was asking how to improve this site. I never saw any negative comments...

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
troll

Rookie
Picture of grapplinman
"Now if we could somehow keep anonymous posters from launching personal attacks without fear of being held responsible for their actions, that would be a feature well worth the price of admission."

Mike and TK....seriously, I read the beginning of this thread, and then your response (Mike) included the above? I am not sure I understand your response????? Let's just say you post the part about what NWI can offer but not the above part, I don't think this thread really goes very far. And TK...Troll....leave it alone. If this guy chooses to post something, and it doesn't violate the rules.....leave him be. What happens is you guys call him out and then you give him a platform to perform. Without this platform, he is pretty harmless. If he violates the rules, Ross and Rocker can ixNAE the posts.
Rookie
How about from here on out we start fresh.. Or at least take the high road... THAT will help make huskermat a little better.