Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    NSWCA Ratings in LJS TODAY (112)

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NSWCA Ratings in LJS TODAY (112) Login/Join

<Hawk Fan>
posted   Report This Post  
for the most part they are good but:
AT 112:
to put #3 zach schnell, Tyler Hardesty from LSW has beaten him twice and not just beat him but dominated him and Hardesty in my opinion is the Best 112lb wrestler in lincoln and should be on the rankings list not Schnell i guess the person doing the ratings was not at Beatrice this weekend to see that Wehner from Fremont did not westle in the finals against Schnell.

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Joey Morrison was rated twice at 135.
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
Tyler is not worried about it, these are just 1 coaches opinon and he has seen Tyler or Zach wrestle this year, I agree putting Zach at 3rd may be a strectch but Zach has earned respect from what he did last year. Its Feb. that counts. Good luck to all the Lincoln wrestlers.

hawk
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
Please keep in mind these ratings also show Inraham as #2, he was beaten by Nick Cox of North Platte over the weekend and Nick is not mentioned anywehre by anyone. Nick is a good wrestler as well as a good kid. Agian just someones opinon and the person doing them has not seen the kids wrestle and is probably basing it off 1 set of results they saw and not doing any research as they are to busy getting ready for the next match.

hawk
<rasslin>
Krim from Bellevue West beat Hardesty at Kearney and he's not ranked either!
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
Shane is ranked #5 in the Coaches poll, read it again. #1 Garcia, #2 Ingraham, #3 Schnell, #4 Payne, #5 Krim, #6 Wehner.
#'s2 and 3 probably are not as they should be.

hawk
<Guest>
How come Payne wouldn't goto #2?
<rocketfan#1>
hey hawk fan did it ever cross your mind that schnell pined the beatrice kid that slaughtered hardesty. Maybe just maybe schnell didnt wrestle like himself at the southwest dual and I know for a fact that he didnt at GI because he also got pined by the east kid in which he then turned around and pined, so keep that in mind.

rocketfan#1
<guest of lsw>
zach pinned weins after layinbg on the mat for 2 mins catching his breath, Zach is a good wrestler but you better give hardesty his props as he has dominated zach 2 times in a row, that my freind is called SCOREBOARD.
what you should be looking for is a match with zach and wehner from fremont, that will give you a gage on how he is doing, my pick wehner will pin zach in the 2nd period after completly dominating him.
i really hope zach has got it together as we should all cheer for lincoln wrestlers no matter where they go to school, i know i do.
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
You say weins destroyed hardesty, you must not have been watching real close, hardesty got screwed on a take down and 2 escapes, all on the edge, and that gives tyler a 1 point win not being destroyed as you put it.
Give him some credit and some respect he has beaten Zach 2 times this year and I know if you talk to Zach he will tell you Tyler has earned his respect just as Tyler respects Zach. don't try to start something between these 2 guys they both have a long way to go before either medals is Feb.

hawk
Rookie
Fact: Weins beat Hardesty 10-1 so someone needs a math lesson. Opinions about this or that are fine, but even with an extra takedown and 2 escapes, wouldn't the score still be 10-5? Why didn't the Fremont kid wrestle in the finals?
<Class A 189>
I think that wehner will take out schnell and the reason he didnt wrestle him at beatrice is because he was injured. He is full strength and is ready for the dual at the lincoln classics being a friend of wehners he is pumped for the match. Your the man wehner or should i say your the weiner. (Brad Dodge Fre 189) Cool
<guest pf lsw>
Bussman the weins hardesty score was 8to 1 with 4 points coming at the end when hardesty tried to throw him and got caught for 2 td and 2 back, with the points hardesty got screwed on that makes it 5 to 4 hardesty as he would not have tried to throw him to his back, (ask transending04 about that ref he got it to by the same guy)
Next did you see Schnell get dominated today, pinned in the 1st period by Wehner? And Hardesty had a real tough go with Wehner for the 3rd time in a week, Wehner is tough and deserves credit and I bet if you ask him he would much rather take on schnell again tha hardesty.
OH and it is still SCOREBOARD
Rookie
Yes, I did see the NE kid get throttled today... However, official results of the weins/hardesty match was 10-1 (Your coach should have a copy). Also, BOTH kids got screwed out of points in the match... not just Hardesty - and Hardesty landed belly-down at the end and weins turned him. Someone should have this on tape, I'd think. I'm not bashing anyone and I agree Schnell should never have won that tournament, but that's just the way it goes...
<SlvrHwk>
Look, Hardesty is 2-0 vs. Schnell this season--that is a fact. Another fact is that both wins occurred at the beginning of the season. Tyler is a smart enough kid to know that the season is very long and that he needs to be prepared for each and every match. Wehner finally got his chance against Schnell on Saturday and proved that he also is an exceptional wrestler. When the conference tournament rolls around, Wehner will probably be seeded 1st, Tyler 2nd, and Schnell 3rd--which means that barring any upsets, Tyler and Zach will get to wrestle each other yet again. In the end, it will all get worked out. Best of luck to all three for the remainder of the season.
<Guest>
Wrestlers improve alot during the season and you have to go off of most recent showings, in those rankings it is because Schnell beat Weins who beat Hardesty, but that should change now with Hardesty having the better showing... its nothing to complain about