Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    NWSCA ranking - Grant Daniel, Alan Kreifels q

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NWSCA ranking - Grant Daniel, Alan Kreifels q Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of green goblin
posted   Report This Post  
Just curious if anyone can explain Grant Daniel being moved from #2 to #5 in the latest ranking. Having seen him in person; hard to believe that there are 4 better wrestlers in class C at 103. I still expect to see him in the state finals vs Pyzdek. Something major happen to shake up the rankings like that?

Did Alan Kreifels wrestle this weekend? I didn't see him listed in the finals where Falls City was wrestling. Is he injured or did he have a rough tournament?
<seedman>
Daniels lost to Roubal of North Bend at conference duals Thursday should see a rematch Saturday At East Husker Tourney
Rookie
Picture of Mustang Wrestler
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Lost a close match to Tony Roubal from North Bend last thursday in the championship dual in the East Husker Conference dual tournament. Roubal was rated third so I also do not see why Grant would drop to fifth.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
<<Did Alan Kreifels wrestle this weekend? I didn't see him listed in the finals where Falls City was wrestling>>

Now I can't find the information I thought I had seen about Falls City this weekend. Did they have the weekend off?
Rookie
Picture of The Genie
Alan is still nursing an injury from teh plattsmouth tourney, so he did not wrestle this weekend. he will probably be back for the duals that Falls City has tues and thurs. Thurs is a big district match against Mertes from Auburn.
<Guest>
How bad did daniels get beat
<Manilla>
6-3 I think, should be a great rematch on saturday!!!!!!!

Heath Hekrdle