Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Teams Needed

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Teams Needed Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
posted   Report This Post  
Bishop Neumann is looking for teams for their wrestling tournament. It is the last weekend in January. Any team from any area welcomed. We would be willing to put up a team overnight. If interested, please contact at patrick-beyer@cdolinc.net or respond to this thread.
Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Bump
Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
Bump
Rookie
Picture of FCfan
Heard Fort Calhoun is a possibility. What other teams will be there?

(Bump for ya)
Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
Millard South JV, Lincoln Christian, and Neumann. However, I'm in discussion with about 4 other teams and some new developments might bring in some more schools.

Any school interested can still contact me. I'm still looking for more schools. We'd love to have some schools from out west. We would be willing to put you up for the night.
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
What format are you looking at running? Dual tourney, double elimination, pool tournament? Everyone guaranteed 2 matches, 4 matches, 5 matches? How many mats? What day? What time do weigh-ins start? Bring jvs?

Rick Henry

Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
chiefstorm:
We are going to run a pool tournament. My goal is to get everyone 4-5 matches. We will have two mats and it will be on the last Saturday of January starting about 9 with weight ins about 7. As of right now I'd like to have schools bring their jvs. Let me know your thoughts or email me.

patrick-beyer@cdolinc.net