Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Rulon on the Biggest loser

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Rulon on the Biggest loser Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of BLASCHKO
posted   Report This Post  
Rulon is going to be on season 11 of the Biggest Loser. I have not see him in awhile. He has really gained a lot of weight. Good luck to him.

http://www.themat.com/section....icle&ArticleID=22868
Junior Varsity
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Last time a wrestler was on there, he won it, easily. But I think he wrestled 165 or 174 and was well over 3 bills, he just worked out like a wrestler and won it. I'm not sure Rulon will have as much to lose though but his wrestling background gives him the edge! Dang it, now I have to watch that show again!! I never watched it before until I heard there was a wrestler on there, now I'll have to tune in.
Junior High
Picture of BLASCHKO
I disagree. He said last Olympics he was 265 and he cut from about 300. I bet he is pushing 400 now. I would say he has at least 150 pounnds to lose.
Junior Varsity
Wow, I didn't realize he'd gotten that big. He's got the edge then.
Novice
He's pushing 500. Here is a link that says his starting weight is 474 http://www.dietsinreview.com/d...loser-11-contestant/

It really looks like he let himself go, sad to see.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
I would think they should have very little trouble losing weight. I think they limit the calories you can intake at the show -- and these guys should be able to burn calories like crazy with exercise. So ... pounds are going to come off. As far as I know, there is no way to cheat and get extra calories when you are on that show.
Novice
Biggest loser is on right now on NBC!