Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Stats on ipad

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Stats on ipad Login/Join

Novice
posted   Report This Post  
Has anyone used a stat program for the iPad yet?
I've seen Quick Stats and Match Stats by Swabi and another called Mat Tracker advertised. There are a couple of free ones out there also. I've seen football stats taken on an iPad and it seemed extremely easy.
Anybody have an opinion on them?
Better than doing stats on a computer or not?
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Just read that you can use the track wrestling stats program on the ipad. I am trying that this year.
Rookie
Coach Kliment,

You mean to tell me that you are actually going to get with the times and use a computerized stat program?? All those years of keeping hand-written stats throughout the season.

I don't know if your wrestlers will appreciate not getting a hand-written season summary sheet of their matches at the end of the year.

Heck, with this new technology you are trying you may just be coaching another 15 years.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Lee Koch from Winside is using an iPad for stats -- I get them from him every week and they're very nice. If there's a wrestling equivalent, I'd highly recommend it.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Novice
Coach Wintz,
I represent that remark.
Actually I've been using a computer for stats for several years.
However, I still use my handwritten match summary sheets for seeding meetings and hand them out to the kids at the end of the year. I guess I can't see wasting the paper running off new season record sheets every week from the stat program.