Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Graduation Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
My name is Cameron Browne and I will be graduating from high school in about ten days. I am making a guest list for my party and am in need of help. There are a few people that I am trying to invite but have no way of contacting if you have an address or phone number for any of the following people I would greatly appreciate it;
Roger Parker, Keith Massey, Jeremy Moore, Jay Menely
If there are any names that I have forgotten to mention that I plan to invite I will post them when I remember them, i hope that all of this years seniors graduate and have fun doing it I know that I will. Thank you very much.
Cameron Browne
Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Cameron, good luck next year in wrestling, and congrats on your great career in high school!
State Qualifier
Keith Massey
220 W. Ferndale Dr.
Council Bluffs,IA

Good luck
Rookie
State Qualifier
Camerone, Congrats on signing with Nebraska. Congrats on your 3rd place finish at Senior Nationals. Question for you, what would be the score between you and Scott Bayer if you guys went head to head? Good luck next year!!!
Rookie
I really couldnt tell you it would be an interesting match, I would like to wrestle him, i dont know what the score would be it could go either way.
Rookie
bump