Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Starting a tournament

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Starting a tournament Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
posted   Report This Post  
Randolph is looking to start a tournament next year. The weekend we are looking at would be saturday Jan 17 2009. We would like to have a 6 team dual tournament to start and hopefully grow from there. We have 2 other teams interested right now and would start with as many teams as we can get.
If we have enough teams interested and that would want a regular tournament we would be willing to go that route also.
Randolph is about 22 miles north of Norfolk. We have excelent facilities. If we go the dual tournament with more than 6 teams we have 2 gyms to run the tournament with 4 mats.
Please contact myself or Dennis Bazata. My email is cschumac@esu1.org or contact Dennis at dbazata@esu1.org. Or call 402 337-0252 and ask for Dennis or myself.
Thanks Chad Schumacher
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
bump
Rookie
Randolph was the host for districts in 2002. They did a great job and have a nive facility. Anyone remember that day the power went out with that ice storm, good thing that gym has windows so we could see.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cowcatcher,
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
bump
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
Still looking for teams. We will take JV teams also. Thanks Chad
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher