Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Brock Smith with a fall in Stanford dual

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Brock Smith with a fall in Stanford dual Login/Join

State Qualifier
posted   Report This Post  
State Champion
Picture of deano
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
congrats to him
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Congrats Brock! I am not surprised at his success, even if his coach was!

"Brock Smith is a raw talent who has been a surprise for us from day one. Tonight he beat a good wrestler and I'm excited about that."

Raw talent? He has only wrestled for what -- 15 years? And with tremendous success. Coach made it sound like he just came in off the street. Smile
Rookie
For anyone that doesnt know the coach that made this comment is Mark Branch. 4X NCAA finalist, 2X Champ and for the past 11 yrs. (I believe) one of Oklahoma States top assistants. Meaning no disrespect to Brock, he probably is a "raw talent" compared to what coach Branch is used to.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Looks like Brock went 14-7 for the year at Wyoming, wrestling at 157 and sometimes at 174. Congrats on a good season to Brock -- looking forward to seeing how he does in the coming seasons.