Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Red Rocker's birthday

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Red Rocker's birthday Login/Join

Novice
posted   Report This Post  
I talked to Mike's sister yesterday and she indicated that Wednesday would be his birthday. Happy birthday Mike. We miss you buddy!
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I'll have a talk with him today as I'm driving to Hastings for state softball.

Chickenfoot's new CD is out so I may have to pick that up and crank it in his honor. When Sammy, Michael and the band hit Omaha, there should probably be a group of us who go and rock out in his honor.

Happy Birthday, Rocker!

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
Happy Birthday brother Mike! I miss you buddy and with the season nearing things on the board are just not going to be the same!

NWI
Mikey I have been watching for a show coming around but to date all I see close by is Chicago and St. Louis so if you know a date for Omaha, Des Moines, KC. etc let me know as I am in for sure.

hawk

Rookie
I'm IN for a Chickenfoot concert!! Keep me posted!!!

Thanks for recognizing Mike's birthday, You Know.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Think about Mike every day. Happy birthday amigo.
Rookie
I wish we were sitting in the tent right now,talking strategy about the upcoming weeks hunt, or making fun of a new guy we hauled up there because helost rock, paper, scissors to dig the crapper hole. Once, late one night, Mike asked me to go over and talk the old boys ( Tamis dad and friend), about gathering a plan for the hunt the following day. He ( Mike) fully knowing that if i went and talked to them that they would keep me up all night. Well they did and I had a I had a headache the next a.m. I wish that everyone knew what a special guy FLEECHY was to many. He would be up at the crack of dawn to rub it in. Missing you today BOSS!

P.S. I hope your T-Bone was cooked just right. Happy Birthday my friend.
State Qualifier
http://www.jacquielawson.com/p...v=3111868&path=83542

Here's a copy of the birthday card I sent to Mike today. I don't think he would mind me showing it to you. You will probably have to cut and paste the link to your address bar.

The big question is what will the man with 100,000 pictures send back? It will be something hilarious.

Happy Birthday, Pal.
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm

He spent the day hunting with me.......
He gave me a hard time when I missed this:

He wouldn't stay into the evening, he said he was on a flight to a different latitude:

Glad you had a great day Rocker!

Rick Henry

World Champion
Picture of NWI
Hawk -- I'm watching the tour info about every day, so the moment I see something I'll be posting it here.

By the way...today is Sammy Hagar's birthday and I found a link with his 10 best driving songs. I'm sure if Mike was here today, he'd have stopped whatever he was doing to enjoy every song in this list...I think we should do the same.

Sammy Hagar's 10 best driving songs

State Qualifier
Chiefstorm,

Great sequence of pictures for Mike's birthday.
Did you just step out the back door to snap the first 2 pictures?

Thanks, Mountain Man Rick.

Frank
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
Mikey,
I knew before I looked what was going to be #1. I got Rocker that shirt last time we were at the Wabo in Cabo. I carried that darn thing around for better than a year before I got it to him. I am betting he has been to the mountain for the Elk Hunt and now is headed to Old Mexico for some sun and cold one!

I broke out the old black disc of Montrose from 73 Weds in his honor. Bad Motor Scooter tells the story of a Rock Star for sure!

Keep me posted on the shows!!

And lastly the Boss Lady and I are thinking of doing X-mas in Cabo with the kids. Be kinda cool to get a few of you on the phone and do a toast from the Wabo!

quote:
Originally posted by NWI:
Hawk -- I'm watching the tour info about every day, so the moment I see something I'll be posting it here.

By the way...today is Sammy Hagar's birthday and I found a link with his 10 best driving songs. I'm sure if Mike was here today, he'd have stopped whatever he was doing to enjoy every song in this list...I think we should do the same.

Sammy Hagar's 10 best driving songs

hawk

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
you have my number and I do drink toast !

World Champion
Picture of NWI
My dad made toast for me after a night of drinking one time in my youth and it made me even sicker to my stomach than I already was...I don't think I ever forgave him for that. Cool

We should start planning for a memorial get-together during state wrestling...maybe something after Thursday's action?

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
I do plan to be there of course!