Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Howells needs a dual

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Howells needs a dual Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Howells is looking for a dual for the second half of the season. I'd like to involve the youth programs as well. Please email me at brjones@esu7.org if interested.
NCAA Champion
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Check with Bergan. They had a thread on earlier to. Said they would do a combined kids, junior high and HS dual all in one night.
Rookie
We already dual them in a triangular with Logan View before the break. Thanks though. If things change with that triangular I'd be happy to work with coach Marolf to make something neat for the kids. I'm sure we both already have ideas.
Novice
Coach, we need to add a dual next season and we are looking at Thursday Jan 19th and would like to be home next year, but we usually don't have our little guys wrestling much by then.

Coach Aschoff
Rookie
You might contact the Friend Coach or AD, they are looking for some duals I think.
Rookie
Contact amherst.... im pretty sure they were looking to change there schedule up a little ... plus i know that they have had there little kids invovled in a pre dual .....and it would make for one heck of a night of great wrestling
Rookie
Brian,
We would be interested in looking into that. We have an extra point and would be willing to do that in the third week of January.
Wakefield High School
Volk
Novice
I would like to see Schuyler dual Howells. Its wrestling where class doesn't matter.