Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    And no this isn't HB

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
And no this isn't HB Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
KETV.com
Police Make Arrest After 2 Men Found Living With Dead Body

POSTED: 11:23 am CST March 20, 2006
UPDATED: 3:33 pm CST March 20, 2006
OMAHA, Neb. -- An arrest was made Monday in the death of Council Bluffs woman.

Council Bluffs police found two men living with a dead woman on Friday after an anonymous tipster called the Crime Stoppers line.

Officers went to 233 Fourth St. Friday afternoon and found the body of Violet Christensen, 93. Two men were found living at the address with the body. An autopsy on Saturday showed that Christensen's death was suspicious. It wasn't clear how long she had been dead.

Ross Holford, 48, who lived in the home, has been arrested. The exact charges against him were not immediately available.
Rookie
Picture of Ringworm
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I wonder what those 2 men were doing with that body? Wink

Moses

You're sure the "law" didn't come to visit???

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Varsity Letterman
Picture of GO4ZPIN
Cashing the checks doh!

The state of Nebraska is won on your feet .
James Berger

Rookie
Silly kids, HB's name is spelled Halford... or is it? Big Grin

World Champion
Picture of HB
Well I had the radio on and they say Ross Holford was arrested for some murder in Council Bluffs. And I can only imagine that all the people out there heard it as I heard it-sounded exactly like my name.
Junior Varsity
Picture of 4Huskers
Look at the bright side. You'll have plenty of time to run your web site from a cell.......
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
Ross I know exactly what you are going thru. I had a real bad crook doing stuff here that had the same name as I do, was the same age, weight, height, birthdays was with in a month and our SS # had the exact same #,s only the last 2 were reversed. Needless to say I had to speak with the authorities on several ocasions. Not a lot of fun having people think your a crook!

hawk

World Champion
Picture of NWI
I saw the name and pic on TV last night, and my first reaction was, "Wow, ol' Ross kinda let himself go after state."

The mistaken identity thing is no fun -- I once got called into the boss' office when I worked at a radio station in Fairbury to be told that they were going to garnish my wages to satisfy a court order they had received. Turned out there was a guy in Beatrice with the same first/last name, but different initial, who was being a bad boy and they expected ME to pay for it. Consequently, things were taken care of and they eventually found the real crook.

As Phil Collins once noted...it's no fun being an illegal alien.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray