Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Freshmen Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
are there any stud freshemn that will stand out like weideman and mccoy and vacanti and sherer
Rookie
AIM: Online Status For pintowin2
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Esai Domiguez, I wouldnt be surprised to see him in the parade of champions in March.
<Guest>
Deffinetly the little weins wll be on the class a finals no doubt
<Fan>
i think you mean class b finals
<wow>
I think that another freshman that people need to take a look at is the Laughlin kid at Burke. Not saying that he will win it all but, I wouldn't take him lightly. He looked really good today.
<Guest>
another freshmen would have to be drew smith of sargent, he beat andy lundstrum this weekend.
<Guest>
landen franklin from gering at 171 looks to be pretty tough
<dghby2000>
hernandez 103- pius
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Think he's got a ton of potential to be a multiple state champ.
<takenyoudown>
Dan Risseuw is a stud freshman at 119.
He should place to four this year. Lost to Valdez but he just got caught. Valdez would have won anyway. Look for him to win a few big meets this year.

[This message was edited by Red Rocker on December 08, 2003 at 10:35 AM.]
<walkin>
i think u should look at chad brester from howells at 112 i think he is a pretty tough wrestler
<Guest>
Kirk Mohr from Gordon is pretty good. he beat Josh Duncan from Morrill 9-1 in Rushville.
<Guest>
landen franklin from gering didn't even wrestle did he?
<Guest>
Christopher Plummer from Bridgeport if he can stay at 103 this year ? may end up at 112.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Dan Pedersen from Omaha Gross has started out well (class B; 103 lb). He had victories over Jordan Wieman from Norfolk (a Junior I believe) and Aaron Lopez from Papillion LaVista at the Fremont Invite. Will find out more about how he stacks up this weekend after the BoysTown tournament.
<shath>
Another good freshman this year is Shane Krim of Bellevue West at 112. Krim showed how good he is at Kearney, he had a 3rd place finish, and beat Jon Emerson of Columbus. He made a mistake of getting over confident but he was remeidied of that and I look at him to do well this season.
<Guest>
How bad did Krim beat him?
Rookie
I remember this Weins kid from middle school restling last year and he is very tough, especially on his feet. He will be dangerous but I do not see him placing any higher than 4th this year, especially with Penke of Platteview in his district.
<125_frosh>
No one has said any thing about Nicola. He wrestled very good at Bennington lost close first round to Gleason from Elkhorn, but wrestled back and beat me for 3ed and 4th at bennington.