Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Career wins

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Career wins Login/Join

State Qualifier
posted   Report This Post  
The Sunday World Herald had an article about Austin Wilson's career win record. There was a little sidebar about the leading career winners. It lists 12 wrestlers but I will only list 3 because my typing finger is wearing out. The list: Austin Wilson, 180-3: Drew Etherton, 172-10: Tyler Sackett, 171-12. I'm new to the sport and can't figure out what the number after the number of wins means. If some of you old timers know, please post it. I called the World Herald sports dept. yesterday to ask about it. The young man who answered said he didn't know but that he would have Stu Pospisil, the writer, call me. He hasn't called.
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I would go with their loss total as the second number. Wilson had 180 wins and 3 losses.

"After wrestling, everything in life seems easy"
-Dan Gable
State Qualifier
DUH. I really am a rookie, aren't I?
The mind goes first, then the legs. That thud you just heard was me hitting the floor when my legs gave out. Thanks littleblue
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Frank...if you're waiting for Stu Pospisil to call and talk wrestling with you, it's going to be a loooooooooong wait...and you'll get more information talking to the gnome in your wife's flower bed.

Just an FYI... Big Grin

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray