Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Lou Platte Tournament Broadcast

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Lou Platte Tournament Broadcast Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Classic Hits 98.9 (also know as Power 99), will once again broadcast the finals of the Lou Platte Conference Tournament. Finals at Adams Central are set to begin at 330...a little later than years past. Coverage will also be on kkpr.com. Red Rocker will make his 2010 debut alongside!!
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
When is the Lou Platte Conference tournament?
Junior Varsity
this Saturday starts at 10 am
Rookie
Looks like we are going to Adams Central a little earlier this year. First report at 1210, with updates at 110 and 210. We should go live around 315 for the finals. With Wood River banged up, the team race should be very interesting. Coach Waddington joined us on the 'Doug and Daddy Show' Thursday. You can hear the podcast at espnsuperstation.com.

Here's a link to the page to listen live. Click on "Click Here To Listen Live To KKPR-FM Online" at the top of the page and you're good to go!

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Rookie
Going live in about 5 minutes.
Novice
Results?.........Please!!!!! Roll Eyes

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
thought sure results with scores would be in GI paper, but no. I have individual place results but not scores, let me know if you want anything. I believe team winners are Adams Central, Wood River, St.Paul, in order?

Junior Varsity
I'll post them here shortly, haven't had time yet as I was doing my weigh in sheets, entries for this weeks tourney, updating my stats, and writing the article for the local paper.
NCAA All American
Picture of chiefMTstorm
Are they posted yet? I'm sure you've got all that other stuff done already and you are just making excuses. Its been over twelve hours since the tournament concluded and its Sunday. What else do you have to do? (sarcasm icon here). trolling

Rick Henry

Junior Varsity
You funny guy Rick! And yes, I just posted them, so there Razz