Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Omaha Gross looking for a tournament

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Omaha Gross looking for a tournament Login/Join

<tj>
posted   Report This Post  
Omaha Gross is looking to get into a tournament on January 10th and January 17th. Let me know if anyone of you have an opening.
Tj Brummels
Rookie
Picture of hskrrick32
AIM: Online Status For hskrrick32
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
January 17th there is some excellent competition at the Elkhorn Invitational. Talk to Dan Radicia or Tom Ramsbottom.
<Guest>
We thought you were coming to the Aquinas meet on January 10. This year's meet should be pretty competative. Stanton should have a very good team and Thayer Central and Norfolk Catholic have great programs and will also have good teams. We could have a pretty decent team too.
<Horacek>
Last post was by Horacek
Rookie
Picture of grapplinman
Basically to translate Tony's message, I would say that he is throwing the guantlet down to Gross. Sounds like a good bet to me, TJ! (lol)
<Horacek>
There you go again trying to cause trouble again DenSmack!!! Do'nt you have some football or something else to be coaching?

How is it going Doug? It has been a while since we have talked. I guess if I want to hear from you all I have to do is make a post and you will twist it around and make a controversial blood boiling reply!

Hope all is well for you and yours.
Rookie
Picture of grapplinman
Hey Tony!

I would never stir anything up (snicker). Things are going well here and family is doing great. I heard through the grapevine that the Monarchs will be tougher than NAILS! Any truth to that?
<Horacek>
We have the potential to be fairly salty this year. Only time will tell though.
<tj>
Tony, Could you fax your info to gross.
Varsity Letterman
Picture of Badger
quote:
Originally posted by Horacek:
We have the potential to be fairly salty this year. Only time will tell though.

Understatement of the year, with your team coming back we might as well just hand you the trophy and let everyone else fight for second. Smile
World Champion
Picture of NWI
...then they must be pretty doggone good. I'd be careful on accepting that invitation if I were you, TJ. Wink
<tj>
Tony my email is t_brummels@hotmail.com.
Send me some info for your invite and we will most likely come back.
Thanks, TJ
<Guest>
That could be a good test . They have some good teams from A & B not as strong as Skutt butt pretty fair competition for the west .