Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Class B Previews
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Class B Previews Login/Join

Novice
Picture of LC Scout
AIM: Online Status For p1ottydawg
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Garfield:
Coach Munn, things are going good. Should be a fun year if we can get kids to the right weights after all the hydration and body fat stuff. As far as beating Aurora, I am sure Woff has some tricks up his sleave yet, we will have our work cut out for us. Hope all is well in Falls City.

Hey ugly guy! Sure hope the change in scenery to CC will work out for you. Plus having the better looking brother on the side will be as well. Hope everything is well--- I'm sure going to miss being on the HS wrestling scene (this year, at least). Missed you at my wedding...it was a great time.

Good luck this season, I definately will be following what you two conjure up for the season. Smile

Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
State Champion
Picture of deano
when can we expect B3 and B4? just wondering

thanks

deano
Varsity Letterman
Picture of GO4ZPIN
No one out west that is any good anyway Deano Big Grin

The state of Nebraska is won on your feet .
James Berger

State Champion
Picture of deano
we'll let them keep thinking that!

Peace

deano
State Champion
Picture of deano
b3 b4 today hb or no?

thanks

deano
Rookie
Plottydawg:

How is the married man doing? Are you going to be able to get around and see your old charges from HTRS wrestle this year? Alex is in NC helping with their program. Hope to see you around somewhere during the season.
Rookie
What station is the show on?????
Rookie
Plotty, Or should I say Pawtek! Good to see your name on the posts. Hope you are surviving now that your single life is over. Sneek up to CC sometime, it would be fun to see you. I am still planning on our annual state finals wager. So if i dont see you before hand, you better get your tickts secured! later

God's gift to you is the ability he gave you, your gift to god is what you do with it. Wrestle Hard!

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
MattDad,

Huskermat Radio, go here at showtime if you have Windows Media installed.

Huskermat Radio

Novice
Picture of LC Scout
AIM: Online Status For p1ottydawg
quote:
Originally posted by Pioneer Fan:
Plottydawg:

How is the married man doing? Are you going to be able to get around and see your old charges from HTRS wrestle this year? Alex is in NC helping with their program. Hope to see you around somewhere during the season.

Things are good. I'm kept pretty busy subbing all around the Metro area, granted I try to stay close to Bellevue as much as possible. Married life is good, got a house and the whole bit...even a dog, too.

Glad to hear Alex is helping at NC this year. Did he get the asst. job...or is just a volunteer thing again like he "somewhat" was at HTRS?

As for seeing the HTRS clan again, I'm going to try to get down for the Conestoga meet on December 2nd for a while at least.

quote:
Posted by Garfield the decent looking twin Smile

Plotty, Or should I say Pawtek! Good to see your name on the posts. Hope you are surviving now that your single life is over. Sneek up to CC sometime, it would be fun to see you. I am still planning on our annual state finals wager. So if i dont see you before hand, you better get your tickts secured! later

I've been golly-vanting around for a bit now. Seems like yesterday when we were at Olive Garden eating dinner the night before State. Life is good, sub teaching keeps me busy. I would love to meet up again for State, as was the case last season. And as always, we're on for the State finals wager...granted I'll be up in the stands...

Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Rookie
Plotty. Just Shave off your Beard and put on a singlet!! they will let you right onto the floor> Ha Ha. just kidding. good to see you on here. sorry we missed your wedding. we were in the middle of the cornfield and couldnt get there.

"I firmly believe that any mans finest hour is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious."
Rookie
HB when will top 30 juniors be up?????

World Champion
Picture of HB
I'm working on them as we speak. Probably about 6:00 tonight.
Junior High
Picture of PitBullJim
HB,

Just curious, when will the pre-season rankings be posted?

Thanks,

HEADSTRONG: It's an especially apt, single-word description for the fearless approach to life - a stubborn, uncompromising dedication to doing it your own way, regardless of the consequences.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Next Wednesday before the start of the season.

I am trying to get the Elite juniors up but my internet has been screwed today so I am having trouble accessing that page to post them. Jeez what else could possibly go wrong today. Had to get a new battery for the vehicle. Smashed my finger in the glove box. Now the Internet.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Alright got em posted on the front page. Thanks.