Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Hey skutt coaches

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hey skutt coaches Login/Join

<First to be banned>
posted   Report This Post  
I hope Coach Nebe(sp?) had a fun time at syracuse. I noticed him up in the stads with a video camera. Just wondering if he enjoyed the matches. Razz
<hiptoss>
Why didn't you go up and ask him?
<opinion>
Maybe the fact he was there is just one of the many reasons they're so good.
<hiptoss>
Maybe just maybe Coach Nebe was not video taping either. Very easy to make false statements on here with nothing to back it up.
<d03boy>
Maybe just maybe he likes to walk around at meets that his team isnt wrestling at with a video camera to his eye, staring at specific people's matches. But then again maybe he was scouting.
<hiptoss>
Again very easy to make false accusations. But hey what else is new it is getting close to state tournament time. So let the fun begin.
<Louisville Parent>
I was at the Syracuse Pin tournament as well and can GUARANTEE the coach NEBE did not tape one match the entire night. He is a friend of some of our wrestlers, but he did not video tape anyone.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Football and basketball coaches do it all the time. What's different about a wrestling coach scouting at other tournaments?
<frmrchant>
Wouldn't it be hard unless a wrestler only has move in the arsenal? Seems pointless.
Junior High
Picture of NP Bulldogs
I was there, and he was not scouting anyone. He didnt even have a video camera. Actually I saw him talking with some wrestlers and coaches...oh wait, you are right he was scouting....

get a life and stop posting dumb stuff
<Scout>
Congrats to "First to be banned" on his win over Rucker.
Rookie
John good job over Rucker.
Good luck at Plattsmouth, do you know anything about the Iowa kid?
Schu