Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Big Toto - congrats on an undefeated season!

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Big Toto - congrats on an undefeated season! Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of green goblin
posted   Report This Post  
My congratulations to Andrew Totusek from Omaha Gross. He had an undefeated senior season and is state champion. I don't think there was even a mention of this in the paper.

Congratulations Andy! Fantastic season!

And congrats to his Father Jay Totusek; who has been a rock for Omaha Gross wrestling; coaching at the youth level and helping the varsity program. I am sure he is a very proud Papa today.

As to the OWH; they had a listing of undefeated state champions ... and left off Andy Totusek. Not very good work by OWH on that one.

Hus
World Champion
Picture of TK
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
wow, the professionals at OWH and NETV are leaving egg all over the place, too bad they just don't see in advance how critical it is to be accurate. Isn't that part of the job? Regardless, Totusek was outstanding!

Rookie
Thanks guys i really appreciate it!!
Novice
Any plans on wrestling in college?
Rookie
I am gonna wrestle! I do not know where yet. When i find out ill let you know.

awesome! congrats buddy!

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
Rookie
Great career and season. Best of luck in college. The time effort your father put into youth wrestling is greatly appreciated by many.
State Qualifier
You can redshirt at UNK next year and learn from Dlagnev and then be the man the following year. Smile
Rookie
If he is planning going DII and staying in Nebraska, I think UNO would be a great fit for him. I heard they are very interested him.