Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Who Are You
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Who Are You Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of 1st Father/Son Ironmen
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Randy Hughell and Rusty Hughell

Rusty won 2 gold and 2 Silver Medals at the 1996 Cornhusker State Games and shared the Outstanding Wrestler Award for his age group. Rusty placed 4th @ 160 lbs. for Burke in 1996, played football at South Dakota and is now married, living in Des Moines selling life insurance and financial products. He and Laurie are expecting a baby this summer.

I won 1 Gold, 2 Silver and 2 Bronze Medals. Both earning Iron Man recognition.
I never made it to the state tournament in high school but was College Division All-American in 1973, placing 4th @ 150 lbs. for Central Missouri State University. My wife Diane and I will celebrate 32 years of marriage this June. We also have a Daughter Allison and her husband Dan who reside in Independence, Mo and have two children. I manage the Old Country Buffet at 144th and West Center Road. I have been a volunteer Assistant at Burke High School since 1992 having had the privilege off working with Denny Scheer, Mike Braun and now Wes Boehm.

Randy Hughell
rhughell@tconl.com

Caleb at age 40 was given a mountain, at age 85 he was permitted to fight the mighty people living there. What is your mountain, have you prepared for the fight.