Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Media did a great job

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Media did a great job Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
posted   Report This Post  
I know that I read a lot that the media kind of forgets about wrestling, even the local newspapers. Last night myself and another local coach were asked to come onto the local sports show and talk a little about wrestling. I was surprised that I had people talking to me about it. Some even said they didn't know that much about wrestling but the show peaked their interest. I just wanted to thank the Wahoo sports online guys for having us on. In a town that has had long, deep roots for basketball, I really appreciated what they did for our wrestling teams.

http://wahoosportsonline.com/
Junior Varsity
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Awesome. The more people that let them know it was appreciated, the more likely they are to do it again. We are fortunate in our area that Doug Duda and Power 99 take an interest in our sport. Doug makes it a point to really cover the sport well IMO and it seems he's willing to go out of his way at times. I know all around here appreciate it.
Rookie
Doug Duda does a great job. He broadcast the finals of the Amherst Invite, even pre-empting first few minutes of Storm Hockey to complete his coverage. We are very fortunate in central Nebraska that we have quality media coverage of high school wrestling.
Rookie
Chanticleer Pride baby! Wink
Junior Varsity
Ha, he's from Ord? All credibility is lost now...
Rookie
Legrider275, i dont know who you are but you obviously dont know what you are talking about. i have thought that for a long time, and now knowing that you are from ord, it explains why you have no clue! bancha

"I firmly believe that any mans finest hour is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious."

Hus
Junior Varsity
Picture of Dru
The only move LegRider knows is the headlock.
Junior Varsity
That is funny. I heard you guys had that discussion! There were a few I don't remember using it, you and your brother were in that few!