Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Skutt at Lewis Central tonight

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skutt at Lewis Central tonight Login/Join

Junior High
posted   Report This Post  
I think Jim is putting it on live at skyhawkfans.com, not positive because boys basketball home to Heelan same time.
Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
This should be a great match up if both teams are healthy. What time does start?
Rookie
JV at 6pm, varsity at 7:30 @ Lewis Central.
Rookie
Skutt wins 38-29 despite having two open weight classes (119 and 130). Some noteworthy bouts...#2 3A Sullivan (LC) over #1B Hollins 9-1. Loges (Skutt) 5-1 over Schwery. Forristal (LC) by pin over Randall. Skutt won by pin at 103, 112, and 285.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Novice
Very good win for Skutt, even with the 12points they gave lewis central they still beat them by almost 10points. These 2 teams matched up very well and I'm surprised it wasn't closer since lewis central's team is almost the same team from last year and Skutt lost 3 studs from last years team.
What a rivalry, what a great dual!
Rookie
I expected Hollins-Sullivan to be closer. Hollins won a close one against him at Boys Town
Rookie
It was close the first half of the match. 0-0 after one period with Hollins outshooting Sullivan by a bunch and appearing to have a takedown that was called out of bounds (is fleeing the mat a dead horse?) toward the end of the first. In the second Sullivan rode briefly, and cut Hollins giving Hollins the 1-0 lead. Hollins continued to outshoot Sullivan, then shot a high stakes move which Sullivan countered to get five points of his own, similar to another counter in the third period where he picked up four more.

Two talented wrestlers. Sullivan defended and countered to the win, but I would pick Hollins if there was a round three.