Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Favorite Moment of the Year
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Favorite Moment of the Year Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of pierce boy
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
ndb65 u know nothing about this sport and i dont have a big ego it is all talent speaking
Rookie
Picture of laffytaffy130
unbeatable im curious when you say you are from the hastings tigers by saying how good they will be next year and saying we implying that you are apart of that team which i dont believe has had a three time state champion and then you get on here and say that you winnin your 3rd state title was ur best moment. i mean unless ur McCoy or Densen which i dont think you are then you couldnt have won ur 3rd this year correct?
Rookie
Picture of pierce boy
im from hastings my cousin is
Rookie
Picture of pierce boy
im not from hastings my cousin is and he gets on my name all the time
Rookie
i think dunn beating eklund was the best moment ever, everyone in the crowd except for the friends section was rooting against him because dunn was the underdog. then dunn upset him and everyone went crazy.
Rookie
Picture of uthinkso
Unbeatable...how come your name has changed? You used to be tiger152? That would be the Rossen kid from Hastings? You need to work as hard on the sport of wrestling as you do talking about yourself...Just a hint, most people who run their mouths in this sport get taken down hard, I mean hard...Why do you want a bullseye on your back? You did not place at state, you got 4th place at districts....went 0 for 2 at state...I only seen one of your losses to Small from Crete...Trust me, you did not wrestle good at all...If I was you, I would start working on next year right now, and get better...Then maybe people will talk about you, instead of you talking about yourself...Just my 2 cents worth.
Rookie
Picture of KradleKid
Location: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=49637&id=637660393
Watching Jake Smith and Camerone Browne duke it out at the finals at clarks

What we do in life, echoes in eternity
Rookie
Picture of harw
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KradleKid:
Watching Jake Smith and Camerone Browne duke it out at the finals at clarks[QUOTE]

Amen, i wish i would have been there
Junior Varsity
Picture of ndb65
quote:
Originally posted by u know:
ndb65 u know nothing about this sport and i dont have a big ego it is all talent speaking

U KNOW, U are a big talker, come back to this town and I will give you the whoopin you deserve. Unbeatable, tiger152, kbr45, u know, is not rossen from hasting, he is just a young man that better watch who he is talking too. I am not afraid to make a 2 hour road trip to teach you some respect there little man, and I am sure your father will help me. I will bring Ry and ben too!!! please ignore this young man, like I said, it just feeds his ego.I wont even begin to respond to your accusations about me not knowing anything.

Guaranteed LOUDEST guy in the gym!!!!
Novice
why cant he keep one name instead of having a different one about everyother day
Junior Varsity
Picture of S0404
AIM: Online Status For Spartan69ALM04
as far as the wrestling season is concerned... It was either seeing Little Johnny O (LNE 103 pounder) get a medal at the Norfolk Invite and having no Idea which way to stand or what to do on the medal stand since that was his 1st time making it...

Or Casey's 2nd match at state when I was expecting him to just go out and lay dead since all he was talking about for the last few weeks was the season being over so he could eat, and he told me he had a sprite waiting in the cooler for when the match was over... and he flips Polland over with 3 seconds left to win the match...