Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Northeast Nebraska wrestling oppertunity

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Northeast Nebraska wrestling oppertunity Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
Please join us and spread the word. We have opened up a club facility in Madison where I(Josh Majerus) teach moves, have open drill sessions, and live matches. Great chance to see and workout with other towns and teams. Dates: Sunday April 17, Monday, April 25, May 2 and
Sunday, May 8. The dates are 2 hours long. Yesterday was the first day and we had kids from Madison, Luthern High, and Boone Central. If interested email me at joshmajerus@hotmail.com and I will send you a brochure explaining more. Do not miss out on this great oppertunity.

If all goes well I will do a 5 week session 2 at the end of May thru June.

Sundays are a great day to get ahead of your game.

Thanks all,

Josh Majerus
(3x All-American/National Champion)

Maj
Rookie
Picture of Loosvelt
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Anyone who wants to get better this off-season, Josh Majerus will make it happen. Josh did a fantastic job yesterday. He has a great knowledge about the sport, he worked yesterday on technique that he feels high school guys can get better at.

It's not to late to sign up and attend next Sunday's session! Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Go Dragons!
NCAA Champion
Coach, what about a little freestyle up there? State tournament on April 30th at Skutt.
Rookie
Yes, I plan to cover freestyle and Greco in the following weeks.

Josh

Maj
NCAA Champion
Great. Would like to see a group come down and wrestle at the state tournament on April 30th. It's not a large state tournament but will have good wrestling and give them a chance to try the moves that they are being taught. We are also putting on an open division for the first time....interested?
Rookie
Yea Im interested. Send me some information on it.

Maj
NCAA Champion