Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Vote for state meet ideas Part III

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Vote for state meet ideas Part III Login/Join

State Qualifier
posted   Report This Post  
I just checked the polls and find that 53 people have voted in the poll with 3 choices, while 37 have voted in the poll with 5 choices. You 16 people who didn't vote in the poll with 5 choices please go back and vote in that one also (pretend like you are in Chicago) as we will treat it like a primary. On Thursday I will take the top 5 vote getters and move them to a brand new poll so you will be able to vote again and narrow it down to 2-3 choices that we send to NSAA.

I'm a little surprised that while many people posted complaints about the tournament only about 10-12 posted ideas to improve the tournament and only 53 have voted?

Is this ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It's a little bit like hammering the state refs yet not voting.

I will say that this year more coaches voted than had ever voted before. Smile

Or like complaining about Frank's sammichs, yet not willing to make your own... banana
Rookie
May I suggest we bundle all the parade suggestions together (or ones we feel have merit). For instints Livening it up and having an honorary leader can go together. Anyways there are like 3 or 4 ideas that have to to with it that all have some votes and so obvious that we should make some sort of suggestion about it.
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by HotDog:
May I suggest we bundle all the parade suggestions together (or ones we feel have merit). For instints Livening it up and having an honorary leader can go together. Anyways there are like 3 or 4 ideas that have to to with it that all have some votes and so obvious that we should make some sort of suggestion about it.

I think that's a good idea. I will lump all Parade of Champions ideas into one when I move them to one poll on Thursday.