Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Man, A good day!

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Man, A good day! Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
posted   Report This Post  
Are there any other coaches in the state that are a little sore from wrestling. My neck is hurting pretty bad but man I love this sport. Sorry to sound corny but I have to say this sport gives us some pretty down days. Today, we had great practices at the high school, jr. high, and kids club. It's funny because as a coach I miss my wife and 7 month old kid but I'm not sure there is anything else more rewarding than to coach this sport.
Good luck to everyone the rest of the year. There are some pretty negative post going on here and I just wanted to say "God Bless Wrestling".
Sorry to sound corny, but the bad days only make the good days that much better!!!!!

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
We gotta figger out a way to get t "like" button on here!

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Junior Varsity
Picture of hawk
Rocker,
This one hit home HUH!

hawk

Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
Sorry for the "Facebooklike" post but yesterday we pushed are kids hard at the high school and they respondtg. I also coach the jr. high and I thought we would have about five going out but we might get around 20 or more. Then our kids club had about double what it usually does. Just thought the wrestling community would give a Smile
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Bieber - just remember to take time for the wife and the kids. Take it from somebody who did a fantastic job putting work ahead of family...you don't want to miss out on the family side of life. Be passionate about the sport and what you do as a coach, but don't sacrifice too much of the family time. Balancing both makes for a great life.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Rookie
Picture of Bieber2030
For sure... I've already quit coaching one sport in the spring.