Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    snow problems

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
snow problems Login/Join

<UNK>
posted   Report This Post  
who is going to have a tuff time making weight for this weekend b/c of the snow. if school is out, how many teams go ahead and have practice anyway?
<Coach Baker>
We have the option to go if we can get the kids to town, but as a rule I dont because I dont need that on my sholders if something happend, Its just not that important, I also threatend them all with there lives to make weight at Amherst at practice on Monday. Still getting deeper!
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Our rule is if it is bad enough outside to call off school it is to bad to have a practice. Yesterday we had a morning conditioning practice in case it got bad enough for them to early out. The funny thing is we were waiting to early out because Randolph had a BB game that night and did not want to cancel it because they did not know when they would reschedule it. Finally the other team called and they agreed to try to reschedule.

World Champion
Picture of HB
They say shoveling snow is a great way to burn calories. No excuses Wink
<Guest>
Who do you think you are saying that HB? You obviously dont understand what some kids go through every week.

World Champion
Picture of HB
It's a joke lighten up Francis.
<Guest>
Your right HB has no idea!!!!!! (oh ya real quick how many state meadls in your family HB, give me a break Guest.)
Novice
Picture of Angrybilly
Once again that goes to prove that "guest's" are moron's.

That was obviously a joke. If you didn't get that you belong in the special class for sensitive people. Spare us, you no sense of humor having idiot.

"No Lincoln, No attendence. The Great Qwest Boycott continues."
Junior Varsity
Picture of rmh
Well, Angrybilly, some people just don't get it. Besides, didn't I read somewhere that shoveling snow is good cardiovascular exercise. (That's why I let someone else do it at my house! Big Grin)
<wrstl2pin>
yea "guest" you need to chill out man. dont be dawgin on HB
<Guest>
I agree with HB. But some of you guys it would kill you to go out and do something without being bribed. Scooping snow is a great cardiovascular workout, if you don't believe me ask any cardiologist when he has the biggest spike in heart attacks and he/she will tell you it is after the first big snow. Rather than whining about weight go out and do something instead of working out your fingers playing video games.
<Guest>
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
Your right HB has no idea!!!!!! (oh ya real quick how many state meadls in your family HB, give me a break Guest.)

how many spelling bee championship "medals"
are in your family

Something to keep in mind here.

quote:
You don't make weight in the 2 hours during practice, you make weight in the 22 hours outside of practice.

Think about it.

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER