Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Petition to Remove Mason
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Petition to Remove Mason Login/Join

Novice
Picture of SD Husker
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
kman,

so if someone eventually makes a thread with the title "kman's mom is a whore" (just a example, not trying to be mean) you wouldn't find it offensive. Or if you did you would just ignore it?

I know that the title of the post in comment wasn't offensive, but the remarks inside were.

I would hope that you would stand up against any blasphemy brought upon your family and friends the way that I do!

"Pain is Temporary...Pride is Forever"
<arnoldb>
posted   Report This Post  
Bwahaha
Rookie
Glad to see you didn't get my point. Did I really defend his comments?

Remember-CLONESRULE!!!
Rookie
quote:
Originally posted by kman:
How dumb are you people? If you see a thread by Mason, don't read it! How simple is this?

And what about the threads that he doesn't start but he ruins with his trolling? I generally have not read many that he starts because I know what he is and what he is trying to do, but why should he be allowed to interupt intelligent conversation between people who wish to engage in it just so we notice him? Does this board have an "ignore" feature. If it does, clue me in as to how to use it and I don't care if he stays or not.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
Scrambler...this is NOT, I repeat, NOT a free speech issue. This is not a government-run entity, so people CAN -- and SHOULD -- be banned if they can't play well with others on this board.

Trolls MUST be exterminated. That he is STILL ALLOWED to continue throwing his garbage up here defies all logical thought. Once his IP is permanently banned from this site, we can get back to discussing wrestling-related issues in our state.

Kman -- There is only ONE way to eliminate a troll like Mason, but that way is in the hands of those in charge of the board. Ignoring him is not going to make him go away. He is a cancer that will continue to cause problems until such time as he -- and those who want to follow in his footsteps -- is permanently removed from this board.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Novice
Picture of Angrybilly
Mason is a idiot, that's for sure, but Kman is right. Ignore him and he will go away. Just like any other insignificant troll.

"No Lincoln, No attendence. The Great Qwest Boycott continues."
Junior Varsity
I guess I don't read every thing Mason writes and the stuff I do I usually laugh off. But I have not seen him call people names. NWI you call people that question you names constantly and if that does not work you throw out the threat I know who you really are and will out you if you keep it up. Why even give the guy/gal the time of day with a petition thread?

Geez lets go talk about something really important like how Skutt recruits and has a secret trust fund where they can offer parents jobs and buy houses for them.
Rookie
Picture of lateral toss
i agree 100% with banning him. Not only does he use baseless facts and statements, but ad hominem remarks, and toddler-esque teasing practices as well.
Rookie
from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail":

The Witch: I'm not a witch I'm not a witch!
Sir Bedevere: But you are dressed as one
The Witch: *They* dressed me up like this!
Crowd: We didn't! We didn't...
The Witch: And this isn't my nose. It's a false one.
Sir Bedevere: [lifts up her false nose] Well?
Peasant 1: Well, we did do the nose.
Sir Bedevere: The nose?
Peasant 1: And the hat, but she is a witch!
Crowd: Yeah! Burn her! Burn her!
Junior High
Picture of pick125
I usually don't say anything about this kind of stuff....but jeez I think some people on this forum need to grow up just a little bit. Regardless, if you like Mason or not, he really hasn't done anything too offensive. I think some people just don't like to hear some of the things that he says; because......a lot of them are true to an extent. It's hard to sit here and take some of the stuff he says, such as the fact that Iowa kicked the crap out of us in the border brawl last year. Maybe he could say some stuff differently sure, but he says what is on his mind and usually does it in a borderline nice way.

Ban him, no way, maybe ask him to be a little more courteous....sure.

The result is not how a man should be measured, the means at which he gets there is what matters.

exactly pickett. who cares. if you dont like what he posts, DONT READ THEM. simple enough. this isnt highschool people. got a bunch of 20-50yr olds acting like they are in highschool again. 1st it was Jim Rome, Wrasslin, now Mason. HB has the only authority to ban him and if he hasnt yet i dont see it happening.

"It's in the bag coach, it's in the bag."
Rookie
Hahah, while I do agree that Mason is the most ignorant moran to disgrace this great sport, just like anyone else he is entitled to his opinion. Maybe the best thing to do is not give him the time of day, which is why after this post I am done with this topic or anything that has to do with him..
Rookie
Picture of KradleKid
Location: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=49637&id=637660393
i may not agree with everything, or anything mason says for that matter, but that is the great thing about opinions, we each can have a different one

hey, while we are at it why dont we go get some pitchforks, big sticks, and some torches and go running through a forest like he was Shrek or something and catch Mason.

hahaha, hohoho, man get over it.

State Qualifier
Thanks to all of you who noticed that my cheek was bulging out from my tongue when I posted my ANOTHER SENSELESS POLL. I got great advice from most of you wise readers. If you don't like Home Shopping Network don't watch it. If you don't like Mason's posts don't read them.
Junior High
quote:
Originally posted by AZ Husker:
kman,

so if someone eventually makes a thread with the title "kman's mom is a whore" (just a example, not trying to be mean) you wouldn't find it offensive. Or if you did you would just ignore it?

I know that the title of the post in comment wasn't offensive, but the remarks inside were.

I would hope that you would stand up against any blasphemy brought upon your family and friends the way that I do!

While I do see your point, the only real pot stirring issue I've seen out of Mason was the race issue regarding Perkins. Other than that has rants seem to go like the following, 'Nebraska sucks, Iowa rules' rinse, lather and repeat. Maybe I'm just more thick skinned than the average person, because I take what I read on a message board with a grain of salt. I find it nearly hilarious than some faceless poster has driven the collective Huskermat family into a tizzy.

i love the drama!