Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Senior Nationals

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Senior Nationals Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of grapplinman
posted   Report This Post  
I am wondering if there is any coach out there who would be interested as serving in the capacity of Nebraska Coach for Senior Nationals? There are several wrestlers wanting to go, but in need of a coach for the event. If someone is interested, please let me know, and I think we can get the coaches way paid!

Also, if any wrestlers are interested in a clothing package that would include a Nebraska National Singlet, shorts, t-shirt, please let me know as well. We will need to get something ordered right away. We can put the order in with the Middle School National Duals order.
<DAD>
i've been working on rushville coach nate urbach, who is probably going to take clarke and younkin. he'd be great with the young men from nebr. who are going to go and represent nebr. wrestling.
<Merlin>
Is that only for kids going to senior nationals or whats the deal?
<???>
????????????????????
<Guest>
Senior Nationals - as in Cleveland in March? If so, I think our coach is on board with our wrestler. How many do we have going from Nebraska?
<Guest>
Could be a good group going to Cleveland. These two coaches are interested. We need to kind of coordinate so we can put together a good group to represent Nebraska.