Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Rocky Mountain Nationals Duals

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Rocky Mountain Nationals Duals Login/Join

Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
posted   Report This Post  
We are taking a dual team to rmn duals on march 18 in denver. we would like to use nebraska kids if possible. if you look on the kansas board www.usawks.com they are taking 2 allstar high school teams based off of their all class rankings. anyone interested in going on our team contact me and we can take 2 teams also if we get enough response. we have 1 for sure and would like to stack it as much as possible. the weights are high school weights plus 2 lbs. a good opportunity to get 5 matches on friday and wrestle a tough tournament sat and sun. look on trackwrestling for last years brackets, its worth the drive. cost for duals is $20/wrestler and tournament is $36 on trackwrestling. for more info goto www.rockymountainnationals.com
contact
brian adams
308-641-7179
btadams123@charter.net
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Rookie
One weigh-in?
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
yes 6-8am friday if you are wrestling the duals
Rookie
Could you tell us who is on the team or if your missing any weights there is a couple kids from amherst that are going out that may be interested in going
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
looks like we will probably have 2 teams if we can get enough big guys. email me weights and i will see if we can get them on and i will send you what we have so far. should be a good time.
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
filling up pretty well. really need big guys. we will have 2 teams.