Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Brester Named Student-Athlete of the Year

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Brester Named Student-Athlete of the Year Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Story from Huskers.com

Congratulations Craig! From a walk on to a 3 time All American with 2 of them being National Runner up with a 3.9 GPA. OUTSTANDING!

A quote from Coach Manning from the article.

"Craig has meant so much to our program," Nebraska Coach Mark Manning said. "He's a tremendous student with a 3.9 GPA. He's very humble and has tremendous values. If there's a two-hour practice, he will be there 2 ½ hours. You would like to have 40 guys like Craig Brester. Because of his tremendous work ethic, he's developed himself as a champion athlete and a champion in the classroom. He's a class act in everything he does. He's every coach's dream."

That about sums it up!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Red Rocker,

-----------------
Photobucket

"A PEOPLE THAT VALUES ITS PRIVILEGES OVER ITS PRINCIPLES, SOON LOSES BOTH"

EISENHOWER
Junior High
Picture of Vader
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Awesome!!!! Congratulations, Craig. Thanks for demonstrating the right way to do things. Good luck in your future.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
No surprise...Craig has been a class act in all the years I've seen him perform, from the first Huskerland tournament I attended (when a wide-eyed guy by the name of Ross told me about this special kid from Howells that's going to do some great things in this sport) to watching him during his years at Howells and at UNL. I don't know what Craig's future plans are, but I am willing to bet that whatever he does, he will be a big success at it.

Congrats, Craig!

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray