Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
D Rod Login/Join

<spook32>
posted   Report This Post  
Has anyone heard about him being injured? May be done for the year. If this is true, I'd sure like to hear about it. That would be most unfortunate. He is very good and could have been the next to attempt an undefeated career.
<Guest>
He was there but didn't wrestle today.Word is there is less than half a chance he'l wrestle in districts.Was injured in a match in Kansas and has a bone injury in the shoulder area.
<rasslin>
Do you think this could open things up? It could mean a anyone take all. Also has anyone heard anything about Wanning staying at 112?
<mustanger>
Wanning will be at 103.
<Superfly>
As good as D Rod is,he could still win it if in fact he is hurt.
State Qualifier
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I personally hope he can go,even though he's in my sons district.He is the best 103 pounder in A and maybe all class so you hate to see this.I heard,and maybe someone from Kearney can elaborate (ARod?) that he could wrestle,but with risk of seious injury.
<rasslin>
Like Panter said could someone from Kearney who knows something from the situation let us know. I think everyone's anxious to see how Daniel is doing.
<Sly>
He'll be good to go for districts.I'm sure they appreciate your concerns.
<Guest>
I heard he might just qualify and call it quits and try to heal up for state, Who will he have in the finals?
<Guest>
Rogert, and the way Rogert looked today if Rodriquez is a little handicapped that could be a good match.
Rookie
AIM: Online Status For pintowin2
No way he will make it to the finals, Laughin or Wanning will be in the finals with drod.
<Guest>
i think micah chrisinger will be in the finals!
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Micah will be in the class A finals against D-Rod? Smile Seems unlikely ... as Micah wrestles for a school in class B. (Cozad)
<Guest>
Hey daniel hope you get better. I'll be looking for you at state if you can wrestle or not. I hope you can.
micah
<mat_chic>
Daniel will be ready to go by districts, I'm sure. He's a tough kid and has been waiting to go and win state since he was a little kid. Everyone be ready to watch this kid this weekend!

wrestling: what men do during boys basketball season
Rookie
1)Rod if healthy
2)Miller from MS if he can keep his wait down
3)Wanning and Laughlin tossup.
Laughlin is technically better than Wanning and Miller. But, that Miller is so strong for the 103 lbs. class.
<Guest>
Miller has lost to some kids that arnt that good this year and will be lucky to place... and i think with DRod having a hurt shoulder that leaves it in a 4 way toss up between Wanning Laughlin DRod and Rogert. Rogert and Laughlin have always been neck and neck and that hasnt changed at all im sure so thats why i personally believe that he fits in the group.