Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    pope john results

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
pope john results Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
you've got to be kidding me, there was no 189 pounder in that whole tourney. and who won the 171 class?
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I told you I wasn't sure of all of the results. At 189 "I HAD NO ONE IN THE WEIGHT CLASS". I'm not sure who won or placed, had other weight classes to worry about at the time. The 171 weight class is on there, I'm not sure if it is correct because "I HAD NO ONE IN THE WEIGHT CLASS". Have to wait for the results on NWI or until some one else posts them.
<Timk>
I won that meet. Yeah it was probably the easiest meet I've ever had. I pinned all my guys in the first period. But I'm 8-1 on the year and lost to Charlie Rudeen from Overton. I might surprise some guys at state this year.
<Guest>
surprise us how?? by not getting stuck in the first period?? that is if u make it to state... who exactly have u beat thats worth bragging about?
<Timk>
just look for kerkman from burwell at 189 thats all i ask and we will see what happens