Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Elite 30 Seniors for next year
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Elite 30 Seniors for next year Login/Join

posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Just cleaned up most of the garbage on this thread. If you boys want to talk trash etc. take it to the Nebraska Prep Board. As stated above and in another thread, we don't want and or need this garbage here.

I'll even give you a link...

http://nebraskaprepreport.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=1010&fid=648&style=1

RR
<DK>
posted   Report This Post  
1.Oliver, Prep
2.Zurek, Sargent
3.Nelson, Wayne
4.Browne, Plattsmouth
5.McCurdy, LE
6.Dolezal, Plateview.
7.Loberg, NBC
8.Hunter, Rushville
9.Katusin, Platteview
10.Coolidge, Skutt
11.Roberts, LE
12.Baumgartner, Kearney
13.Morrison, LE
13.Bayer, Howells
14.Hospodka, Gretna
15.Sutton, Wahoo
16.Christensen, Bennington
17.Erspamer, M. South
18.Fleisher, LNE
19.Skiles, LE
20.Daro, Aquinas
21.Sheard, O.South
22.Farrel, Skutt
23.DeRuiter, B. East
24.McNeal, O. North
25.Valdez, O.South
26.Rucker, Louisville
27.Pokorney, Bennington
28.Karpisek, Aquinas
29.Ashburn, O. North
30.Kruger, Fremont
Honorable Mention: Simpson, North Star

George, Shane et al take it to the Prep board PLEASE!!!!

RR
Novice
Picture of TRANSCENDING04
AIM: Online Status For EDDIE27WITHTHETD
you tell me what i said that was bad, i didnt say anything that put someone else down, i just verified that the kid DK was kidding, how is that bad. i tend to find it funny that you leave all that other crap on there, like duckman... you deleted all the posts regarding skiles other tha nthat one where he states that i have a JV mouth. i dont see how that is relevant to the elite 30 seniors. you need to explain the reasoning behind deleting those last posts.his message was edited by TRANSCENDING04 on April 23, 2003 at 06:11 PM.]

[This message was edited by TRANSCENDING04 on April 23, 2003 at 06:12 PM.]

[This message was edited by TRANSCENDING04 on April 23, 2003 at 06:13 PM.]
Junior Varsity
Picture of S0404
AIM: Online Status For Spartan69ALM04
Red Rocker, The most part of what me and George say are intelligent comments and questions about the sport and what is going on. The rest is either just joking around which i really dont see a problem with especially during the wrestling off season when there isnt much going on. And the rest is just responding to stuff people say regarding more personal things. Which i think the finger should be pointed at the start of the issue, which in this case was Wrestler35. I dont know if you have something especially against us or something but please at least keep things in perspective and fair. otherwise take your biases and threats to NPR.
Novice
thata baby shane, smartest thing i have heard you say. MY zooloo village is 10 x better than your yurt, just to let you know
Junior Varsity
Picture of S0404
lol no frog in ur stupid yulu villages.
Novice
it doesnt matter, how many moose are in Mongolia?, exactly. and how is your one yurt going to attack my whole tribe of ZOOLOO. youre going to have to get alot more moose than that.
Junior Varsity
Picture of S0404
Lol ur zulus are made of grass, 1 yak will take out your whole tribe! Winner!(how bout this for trash talking)
<GO4ZPIN>
it's time to lighten it up a bit .
<fireman's>
I definately think that Caleb deserves to be in the elite 30. He has great form and just because he had some unfortunate things happen this year, that shouldn't keep him off the list.
Novice
you better delete that post before red rocker go crazy eyes on ya... besides, where have you been the past week, we all just got yelled at for argueing about that, pay attention. you should be thanking me anyways.
<fireman's>
I'm not trying to start an arguement I'm just sticking up for a wrestler who deserves to be on the list.
<alrighty>
i think marcum and fleisher should both be on this list i mean sau what u want abou tluke her got lucky he only has 2 moves whatever well im good friends wiht the guy and i have a lot of respect for him hes dedicated he didnt make weight at state but it wasnt like he wasnt trying or anything beleive me he was we all had to witness it this kid was very upset about not making weight and still is he promises it wont happen again next year and u know what say what u want but he stuck ellenberger not trash talking but stating the facts hes a great athlete and i have a lot of respect for him because he has an upmost respect for all his opponents

and about lewis fleisher im not looking forward to having to wrestle this kid next year watched him wrestle a lot of great guys in the heavyweight class and demolish a few and damageing the ones he didnt demolish hes a great wrestler

just my 2 dimes and a nickle
<fireman's>
I definately think that Matt Lacey could really dominate next year, in 112 or 119
<fireman's>
Who is this...and why do you care what i say about Matt Lacey or any other East wrestler?
<Wrestling35>
what do u know about Matt Lacey. Matt Lacey isnt good anyways and why do u care what I say about Lincoln East. who are u?
Novice
Lacey could very well do good at state, he might have a harder time at 119 rather than 112 b/c his massive strength for a 103 punder was his big advantage. If he goes to 119, he mihgt get more strong guys, takes away his advantage.
<fireman's>
I know quite a bit about matt lacey and i definately think he is a good wrestler, y don't you? R u from East?
<Wrestling35>
Firemans do u go to east? I dont think that Matt Lacey is that good of a wrestler like Transcending said he just trys to use his strength. He was probably one of the strongest 103 pounders this year if not the strongest.