Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    GI Wrestling Opening

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
GI Wrestling Opening Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
We have a paid position open on our coaching staff and it is very unfortunate it is so late, but feel we have an excellent opportunity for a coach to join in a great staff. I invite anyone interested to contact me asap! My email is mschadwi@gips.org or call my cell 308-380-6088. There could be an elementary PE job with it and other teaching positions are open in the district on the website www.gips.org
State Qualifier
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Wow, this would've been a great fit for Adam Keiswetter but he just took a job in Longmont,Colorado.
Rookie
Is Keiswetter taking over the head coach in Longmont or is it an assistant position?
Junior High
Picture of Cornfed
head coach
State Qualifier
Good luck to Adam, he had alot to offer to our area wrestlers. Too bad we couldn't have kept him around.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kearney MatCat,
Rookie
Is he taking over for Liester?
Rookie
Bowling coaches at Lyons-its about 10 miles from Longmont His son Leister Jr wrestled at Dana and is now coaching at UNC. The coach I will replace is Ty Tatham-he is going to a new school Mead HS that has just been built.
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by adamkeiswetter:
Bowling coaches at Lyons-its about 10 miles from Longmont His son Leister Jr wrestled at Dana and is now coaching at UNC. The coach I will replace is Ty Tatham-he is going to a new school Mead HS that has just been built.

Lyons has a great malt shop on main street and is just a short drive up to Estes Park where I hope to own a cabin some day on the Fall River.