Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Class A-1 District
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Class A-1 District Login/Join

Novice
Picture of phatjo23
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I wasn't there, but as a coach, I asked the NSAA what the deal was because I like to hear the facts instead of hanging the NSAA out to dry for something. There was no ejection reported to the NSAA. There were infractions of rules and that is that.

If something like that did happen, the ref didn't turn in an ejection form to the NSAA. If the NSAA doesn't receive anything, they can not take any action.
State Qualifier
quote:
Originally posted by HuskerDent:
Phatjo23 thanks for your response. No ejection sent in to the NSAA office there you have it. As has been said before Illegal move that goes beyond what 2x and you are dq'd? 1pt first violation, 2pts second then dq? You just don't see it go beyond that often.

A wrestler gets a warning for stalling and then, after the warning, stalling, illegal holds, technical violations (locked hands, fleeing the mat, etc) are all lumped together in the following sequence: first offense-1 penalty point, second offense-1 penalty point, third offense-2 penalty points, fourth offense-disqualification. However, this type of disqualification would never get a wrestler ejected or keep him/her from wrestling in the next round. Ejection would come from a Flagrant Misconduct offense. By the way, penalty points for the 3rd and following cautions for starting position violations do not enter into the above penalty sequence.

"Service to others is the rent we pay for the space we occupy on earth." A special thanks to all of you volunteer timers, scorers, and workers of all types. You are very instrumental in making the state tournament a great experience.
Rookie
What about a repeated head butt or slap??

World Champion
Picture of HB
I know there are a few refs out there that would have punted this hooligan about 20 rows into the cheap seats. And rightfully so.
Rookie
quote:
What about a repeated head butt or slap??

One flagrant head butt will get you tossed.