Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Introducing the New Forum

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Introducing the New Forum Login/Join

World Champion
Picture of HB
posted   Report This Post  
Here is the link to the new forum I've been testing out and hope to officially move to shortly.

http://huskermat.hoop.la/home

I think you will find it's different but not so different that you can't figure it out. The menu headers at the top direct you where you want to go. I hope eventually everyone gets tournaments posted on the calendar. Its really cool because you can even add comments to those events.

Provided that most everyone likes the new forum, I will soon close this one down and make it read only.

I do have the option to move all the old posts over to the new forum but I have to determine whether or not that will be cost effective. Anyways, get registered over there and play around and let me know what you think. Make sure you read the first couple of threads in the new Open forum for all the things you can do with the new page. I'm also in the process of changing the URL address but for right now it's going to remain as is.
Rookie
Picture of DevilYouth
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Looks good. One bit of advice to those out there, don't try to upload an image in opera on your business network. It took down my computer. Didn't like going against the proxy.

Sam Pfeifer
Director, Plattsmouth Youth Wrestling