Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Grand Island Tourney Saturday.
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Grand Island Tourney Saturday. Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
lol sorry again, HB can you pleze delete the last couple posts?
<a fan>
How does Jay Sherer get in the mix, is Columbus attending. Also it looks Like Lincoln Northeast takes this thing hands down, Unless Omaha Gross throws a wrench in it.
<VoiceofReason>
No real reason other than Hernandez struggled to beat the Beatrice wrestler earlier this year while Rogert made the finals of North (although he got pinned by Wanning), however, Rogert didn't wrestle last weekend so who knows.
<Guest>
VOR: Rogert would lose Pederson; Hernandez; Rodriquez; and Holmes he is only the 5th best 103lber at this tourney,sick or healthy. If you ask so404 he rarely is healthy, reasons for his poor showings at State Games, UNO this summer basically all last season.
<VoiceofReason>
You might be right about Rogert.

I am assuming you mean Lincoln East easily takes this tourney. I would have to agree with you on that. The interesting thing will be to see who gets second between Gross and Kearney. Here's my guess:

1. Lincoln East
2. Omaha Gross
3. Kearney
4. Aurora
5. Lincoln Northeast
<Guest>
i want to know where i said that ** hasnt performed well because he was sick, if he was too sick to wrestle he wouldnt have wrestled, simple as that. Im not on here to promote ** obviously, but I am interested in the ***a class because i have seen the majority of the wrestlers in the class wrestle since they were very little, I was just asking VoR why he thought ** would beat Hernandez because obviously Hernandez has proved himself more than ** so far this year. thats all.
<Guest>
wow the filter on my CPU is going nuts, lol
Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
1. East
2. Kearney
3. Aurora
4. Gross
5. Northeast
<The Guru>
Why is everyone taking LNE out of contension for this tournament?? This should be there best showing, there the heltheast they've been, and the dual vs. Southwest tonight will help the ones who haven't wrestled for a week or two back into the swing of things. Am I the only one who thinks this way?
<Guest>
I find it funny that kids are too sick to wrestle but they are not too sick to go to other schools and watch other teams compete.
<Cougars>
Look for Gross to come in very focused, they just finished 3rd behind Skutt & Aurora at Boys town, T.J. will have them ready.
<a fan>
Any word on when the seedings & the brackets will be out, reason for asking is that many teams are traveling in to get there late friday nite.
State Qualifier
Saturday AM seeding meeting.
<Guest>
YES.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
VOR
<<103
1. Daniel Rodriquez, Kearney
2. Casey Rogert, Lincoln NE
3. Justin Hernandez, Pius
4. Jordan Wiemann, Norfolk
5. Chaney Holmes, Aurora
6. Dan Patterson, Omaha Gross
7. Cole Cyr, Lincoln East
>>

I am calling for Dan Pedersen to finish somewhere from 1-3; no lower than 3rd. The only wrestlers I see possibly beating Dan are Dan Rodriguez and Cheney Holmes; and they are going to have to earn it.
<dghby2000>
hernandez pinned rogurt last year in club
<Guest>
Goblin you're frightningly wrong for leaving out Hernandez in beating Pederson. Justins only close match this year was his 1st ever high school match which he did win. Just a little 1st time excitement. He is the only class A 103 lber that will give Danny a match.
<AC_Slater>
Wrong. No one in class A will give Danny a match. This kid is incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if every match he had in class A was a pin or tech.
<east wrestler>
****** ended up getting 3rd at this tournament. He has a crappy seed and had rodriguez his 2nd match(spencer wolfe his first), ****** was up on him 2-0 when he got caught and pinned. It looked like it was going to be a great match though. ****** pinned pederson, syr, millard west kid after that. They had to flip for 3rd and 4th because the ref said he and cheney homes wrestled to many matches, but what it looked like, ****** was going to win n e wayz. I kept my eyes on ****** and if n e one is going to beat rodriguez, it will be ******.

Looks like he should me ranked higher to me, but my main point is quit bashing on the kid, hes a only a freshman. It isnt his fault that people are throwing his name out. and by the way Ive known him along time through club wrestling and hes a very nice kid to.
<east wrestler>
My filter is crazy, it filters out anything that it doesnt recognize as a word(or close), sorry about that