Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Hydro Test: Wrestler's Perspectives?

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hydro Test: Wrestler's Perspectives? Login/Join

Rookie
posted   Report This Post  
I was just curious as to what the WRESTLERS think of the hydration tests. Personally, I think that the introduction of these new rules is just going to cause wrestlers to concentrate on finding loopholes and beating the system so that they can wrestle where they want to. I mean, it's the wrestlers who go through hell trying to be the best every season, so if they think the risk and pain is worth the reward, shouldn't it be their choice? I'm not saying that everything that's done is healthy, nor am I saying that teenagers always make the right decisions with regards to their health, I'm just saying that, since it affects the wrestlers the most, shouldn't present day wrestlers have a voice in the rules they have to abide by?
Rookie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by jayswrestler:
shouldn't present day wrestlers have a voice in the rules they have to abide by?

No.