Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    gross wrestling

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
gross wrestling Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
I heard Cole Rhoades quit the team. I also heard he is Transfering from Gross. Is any of this true? He's a decent wrestler too bad for Gross.
Junior High
Picture of NP Bulldogs
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
If there is anyone who can confirm/deny this than please do it.

If he does leave, he probably will go back home to Plattsmouth. This would be an excellent pick up for them.
<Guest>
Cole Rhoades didn't wrestle in Papio Duals and I think they may have beaten Gretna if he was in the lineup? Is this true?
World Champion
Picture of NWI
...Cole did quit the team for personal reasons. He didn't wrestle at the Papio Duals.

Just a note...the way the weights started in that dual with Gretna, the outcome had Cole wrestled Zach Hartnett at 135 would not have changed. Gretna led by 8 with one match to go, and 135 was the last weight in that round.
<Guest>
that takes gross out of the team reace right?
<Guest>
i can't believe he quit. I just hope he dosen't go to Skutt!!
<cannibal>
ya, i'm sure he'll go to skutt and beat cash out
<Guest>
Rhodes is done for the year.I think their are some personal or family problems that he needs to work out and this was a very tought decision for him to make. i hope every thing gets back to normal for him.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
<<ya, i'm sure he'll go to skutt and beat cash out >>

Think he is talking about next year. Cole is a sophmore and Cash is a senior (as far as I know).
<BC>
It sounds like he come back to gross if he can it isnt something about the coach or school. If not he might come back home to Plattsmouth
<Guest>
Hopefully things work out for Cole, he is a good wrestler.
<Guest>
bc must be from plattsmouth, nice grammer.
<Guest>
quote:
Originally posted by guest:
bc must be from plattsmouth, nice grammer.

Don't you mean nice GRAMMAR "guest?"

Nice GRAMMAR to you too!
<blue devil>
I am one of the guys who coached this fine young man coming up through the youth level. I just hope he can get whatever is wrong, straighten out and resume with his life. I believe wrestling is one of best sports for a kid to participate in. though I know it can take it's toll on you physically and mentally. Cole and his family will come through this just fine, they are great people.