Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Four Timers
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Four Timers Login/Join

<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
Does anyone know who is all goin fo their 4th state title. I kno theres Katusin, Oliver and i think maybe Rucker but idk
<Guest>
There are omly two. Unfortunately, Perry lost last year.
<Guest>
are you kidding i think that Nate Hays deserved that one last year hes been there 4 times (State Title Match) and lost every year but last year kinda like Steve Griess of Millard (West?)

what about that trampe that went to the finals 4x but never won that would be the most heartbreaking thing of all
<Guest>
what place did perry get?
<Guest>
3rd
<Guest>
Matt Vacanti should be on the list!

[This message was edited by Red Rocker on December 08, 2003 at 08:52 PM.]
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
...in three years Vacanti WILL be on the list. Examples above are cited as those who had opportunities but were unable to get their hand raised 4 times in a row on the last Saturday of the season.

Katusin and Oliver are the only 4-timers in waiting this year, and both left little concern as to their chances of making it happen this year. Both looked very impressive in their season-opening tournaments this weekend.
Junior High
Picture of green goblin
Re: Vacanti. I believe the question is about who is going for 4x ... this year (as opposed to 2 years from now).
<StillBallin0215>
Vacanti will not win it 4x i dont think he will even win it this year over weiderman
<Guest>
I seen weiderman wrestle at north, this kid isnt going to lose. Many people thought he would lose to Mckim, it was a pin in the first period! my vote is Weiderman would beat vacanti, but it would be a very good match
<StillBallin0215>
guest u r right i think pound for pound weiderman will beat him but vacanti is a very good wrestler but my vote is weiderman
<bunny05>
i remember earlier on a post sum 1 said victor wouldnt hang ith mckim i talked to him before that match when people think the kid cant do sumthing he gets so focused its sickening he seriously sat there and stared at mckim planning everything when he wrestles matt i expect him to be way more focused
<Guest>
i cant wait to see this match cuase its giong to be a war
<fluke>
The mckim weidermen match was a fluke. I do give weidermen a lot of credit but the only reason he pinned mckim was because he caught him in a cratle. I can guarentee if they wrestled again it would be a way closer match. But weidermen would probly still win but it would be a very close match and not a pin.
<Guest>
Fluke, you give Mckim too much credit. So he won state against a very week kid from Cozad now you think he's a stud and will conqure the world. NOT
Rookie
a fluke not even close. How do you just get caught in a cradle. Seems pretty hard to me. People get caught in head locks and some throws here and there. Dont see to mny people get caught in a cradle, but i guess im bias cuase im related to him. If they wrestle again it probably would be a close match but i still think my bro could pin him again.
<Guest>
Just a heads up, if you weren't aware of the activities of a former team mate. Take a look at todays World Herald on the internet, in the Metro section and look for Coleman.
Sorry man, he was a nice kid as far as I was concerned.
Rookie
yeah i know my sister called me the other day and told me. Its really a sad day. Our coaches tried to help and try to keep him of the streets, but this is the world we live in sometimes things dont go right. For every wrestler we have in high school winning state or even placing we got some that fell off and we could do nothing about it. It saddens my heart, but its the reality that we have to live in every day.

-north grad 02
<Guest>
wasnt even close the whole match, everytime weiderman would get a throw or a shot in, the would go off the mat, finally, mkim couldnt run of the mat cuz one of his legs was locked right next to his ear.
<Guest>
what happened to that kidat north cause i couldnt find it on the omah worl herald paper?