Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    HUSKERMAT CONVENTION--NEW INFO

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
HUSKERMAT CONVENTION--NEW INFO Login/Join

State Qualifier
posted   Report This Post  
RR PLEASE PIN AT TOP.
Several weeks ago I reserved an area (they don't have private rooms) at Old Chicago for after the semi-finals on Friday night. I had told them that we could have around 40 people. The only way they would reserve the area was if they could set up a pizza and salad buffet. Most of the people who responded on the other thread reserved for reservations didn't say which place but most implied Old Mattress Factory. So I called Old Chicago today and cancelled the pizza buffet. I told them that many of us would probably still show up but that we would just take our chances with being able to find tables together.

We are still on for Old Mattress Factory for Friday afternoon from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. We will be in the small private room upstairs. Be sure to drop in, even if you didn't respond on the reservation thread.

Have a great tournament and remember, "Never was a horse that couldn't be rode; never was a man that couldn't be throwed". RR's high school coach.

We will see some horses get rode and some men (and maybe a few girls) get throwed this week.
World Champion
Picture of NWI
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I will be at the OMF Friday afternoon and will sign autographs, kiss babies and hold a news conference.

On second thought...forget the autographs, babies and the media...I'll just be there.

"Energy Flows Where Attention Goes" -- James Arthur Ray
Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I will be there too