Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Gubbels of Randolph

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Gubbels of Randolph Login/Join

Rookie
Picture of Lamkin
posted   Report This Post  
I heard he beat a state champ from Iowa in an Iowa summer league. Can anyone tell me if there is truth to this?
<Guest>
posted   Report This Post  
Yeah, he did beat a state champion from Iowa. The next match though he was beaten by Merchent from Crofton.
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Don't take anything away from Casey or Merchent. Merchent is a hell of a wrestler and can wrestle with the best (think he could of placed at state). Merchant also has 16 lbs on Casey. If you watched the match these two are friends (think Casey dated his sister) and both were trying for big moves (throws and such). The kid that Casey beat from Iowa also out weighed him by about 8-10 lbs, both wrestled at the 119 lb weight classs last year.

World Champion
Picture of HB
Do you remember the name of the kid Casey beat or where he was from? Score?
Rookie
Picture of Cschumacher
Brandon Bohlke from Kingsley Pierson. Don't remember the score I was helping at a different table. saw the take down and casey locking up a near side and rolling over his back to set it. Was a good match from what I could see. Forgot to keep score on my mat.
Rookie
Picture of Lamkin
I heard was 6-0.