Huskermat Site    Main Forum Page    Huskermat BBS  Hop To Forum Categories  Open Discussion (free)    Where are they going?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Red Rocker

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Where are they going? Login/Join

Novice
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Whatever NDB. Fear resides in those that are weak. What do I have to fear? Some wrestling fans that do not like my opinion. Big deal. I do not like all of your opinions either. That is what makes this world great...we can say what we want and then discuss it with others. This is an open forum...right? I would still shake your paw, just put the weight bar down first...don't want you to chip a nail!

Wrasslin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Red Rocker,
Junior Varsity
Picture of ndb65
Keep Shootin', you missed your target by a bit there. You know, you had me mad, one little comment. I have read your stuff for along time and just blow by it, but for some reason, you really got to me this time. Maybe its because I went back and read some of the older threads, I dont know. Wont bring any of that stuff up though.
Mr. NDB
Rookie
Picture of basketballer4lyfe
I know that Craven is going to college, but I am just wondering what college does he have in mind?? Can somebodii fill me in, or cann he himself help me out?

be aggressive...
think of how hard u want it...
aim 4 the basket, let it go....
stay on top of your game....
don't make yourself out as a punk..
remember... girlz have game 2!!!
Novice
RR don't change the words in my posts...it changes the tone and the message. There was not one piece of cursing or anything. You should change your attitude about your own choice of words!
Rookie
now guys i lets accually listen to what wrasslin has to say i mean sure C&D schools do have some talent but lets be honest most of the talent is in A and B now think before u post after this. i am sure the only way to get any of you people that think C&D are just as good as A&B then i guess everyone will have to talk to NSAA and arrange some kinda of an all class tourney or SUPER TOURNEY.

if you do what you've always done......you'll get what you've always gotten.
Rookie
Picture of KradleKid
Location: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=49637&id=637660393
So much anger(still). shame shame shame shame shame shame shame
Rookie
Picture of Lamkin
Is koch or luongo going anywhere?
Rookie
Picture of Ringworm
I heard Luongo is goin over to Switzerland to wrestle for the SWITZ!!!!

Moses
Rookie
Laufenberg signed to wrestle for Dana College back in November
Rookie
quote:
Originally posted by VA:
quote:
Lets see...C & D...most likely to the co-op!

Wow aren't we witty... you never cease to impress us all Wrasslin.

What's the reason for the animosity towards the C & D schools. Must I mention Brad Vering? He was very successful at the college level wrestling for Nebraska.
"It shouldn't be about the classification of school size, but about the heart of the wrestler."
Rookie
My last post is more in response to Wrasslin'
Rookie
Wrasslin', are you still holding grudges because of what you didn't acheive? I'm not sure, but those who attack the innocent haven't been able to let go of their own demons inside.
Rookie
Wrasslin, you're right, you don't have to fear anything. We're all behind a computer.... I'd say that's probably a good thing. You'll never have be to held accountable for the postings you choose to write.